KIRO HDTV Seattle , WA - sound problems

Last response: in Home Theatre
Share
September 21, 2005 4:12:28 PM

Has anyone noticed that the sound for KIRO-HD in/around Seattle is low
and muffled compared to other stations? Has anyone tried complaining
to KIRO?

Abe
Anonymous
September 21, 2005 7:10:00 PM

Have you complained,and what response did you get?

"Abe" <noone@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> Has anyone noticed that the sound for KIRO-HD in/around Seattle is low
> and muffled compared to other stations? Has anyone tried complaining
> to KIRO?
>
> Abe
September 22, 2005 12:06:10 AM

>> Has anyone noticed that the sound for KIRO-HD in/around Seattle is low
>> and muffled compared to other stations? Has anyone tried complaining
>> to KIRO?
>Have you complained,and what response did you get?
I haven't complained yet - been too busy/lazy. If it continues for
much longer I will.

Why, have you noticed it also?
!