How do you set XP file open/save dialogue boxes to always ..

jeremy

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hi there - I'd like to permanently set my open and save file dialogue boxes
to display thumbnails instead of the usual list display but can't find any
way to do this (the folder options setting doesn't appear to affect this
aspect of windows XP).

Can anyone help !?!?

Cheers from Down Under

Jeremy

I just spent a week trying to do this for a friend, and I agree with David...

Can't do it.

"Jeremy" wrote:

> Hi there - I'd like to permanently set my open and save file dialogue boxes
> to display thumbnails instead of the usual list display but can't find any
> way to do this (the folder options setting doesn't appear to affect this
> aspect of windows XP).
>
> Can anyone help !?!?
>
> Cheers from Down Under
>
> Jeremy