Faction things

Dak

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2003

1. Can only the mayor place mine fields, turrets and HQ's ? Can they be
placed anywhere or just within city limits or on the cities boarders ? I
heard someone say they placed a mine field in a stucture - maybe it was a
guild hall or something.

2. If mine fields, turrets and a HQ are placed within player city limits,
does this cost the city money (such as street lamps, trainers and mission
termial do) ?

3. How are they proctected against against attack from opposing faction and
what's their level of destruction ? How can they be protected against if an
opposing faction goes online the early morning hours in the morning when
there are less (or no) other players around to protect it ?

4. Do all items (mine fields, turrets and HQ's or even the covert detector)
take damage to the point of destruction ?

5. What is the radius/range of covert detectors ? 5meters 300 ??

6. Is there a maximun number of mine fields, turrets or covert detectors
that can be placed ?

7. Other than from the little info you get from the faction recruiter, where
can I find a list of these items and other items, a description, how they
operate or just more information.

Tks

> 3. How are they proctected against against attack from opposing faction
and
> what's their level of destruction ? How can they be protected against if
an
> opposing faction goes online the early morning hours in the morning when
> there are less (or no) other players around to protect it ?

usually those bases have personell with them, but even those can be
eliminated

> 5. What is the radius/range of covert detectors ? 5meters 300 ??

Roughly 65-70m. just slightly larger than normal aggro radius (64m)