folder choices in "save file as"

Somewhere recently I saw that I can change the folder options that appear on
the left when I do a "save as" with a file. I have things like "recent" "my
computer" "desktop" "my documents" "my network" but I would like to replace
one of these with a specific folder.

Anybody know how to do this?

thanks; Kozmo
3 answers Last reply
More about folder choices save file

    Try R.clicking on the desktop,new,folder,then type in name,move to where ever
    you choose.Or R.click any folder,properties,rename folder.

    "Kozmo" wrote:

    > Somewhere recently I saw that I can change the folder options that appear on
    > the left when I do a "save as" with a file. I have things like "recent" "my
    > computer" "desktop" "my documents" "my network" but I would like to replace
    > one of these with a specific folder.
    >
    > Anybody know how to do this?
    >
    > thanks; Kozmo

    To edit the Places Bar you can use TweakUI

    Look at Common Dialogs--Places Bar

    --
    Regards
    Mark Dormer

    "Kozmo" <Kozmo@ranchofraunch.com> wrote in message
    > Somewhere recently I saw that I can change the folder options that appear
    > on the left when I do a "save as" with a file. I have things like "recent"
    > "my computer" "desktop" "my documents" "my network" but I would like to
    > replace one of these with a specific folder.
    >
    > Anybody know how to do this?
    >
    > thanks; Kozmo

    thanks. that was it.

    "Mark Dormer" <markd@mvpsx.org> wrote in message
    > To edit the Places Bar you can use TweakUI

    > Look at Common Dialogs--Places Bar
    >

    > --
    > Regards
    > Mark Dormer
    > How to ask a newsgroup question:
    > http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
    >

    > "Kozmo" <Kozmo@ranchofraunch.com> wrote in message
    >> Somewhere recently I saw that I can change the folder options that appear
    >> on the left when I do a "save as" with a file. I have things like
    >> "recent" "my computer" "desktop" "my documents" "my network" but I would
    >> like to replace one of these with a specific folder.
    >>
    >> Anybody know how to do this?
    >>
    >> thanks; Kozmo

Microsoft Windows XP