free expansions

ok cool . hoiw do i access the free expansions that come with the game?
I just bought it, masde my character, and i read there are 2 free
expansions. How do i install and access them?

elfkar2001@yahoo.com wrote in news:1125059655.078023.8190
@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

> ok cool . hoiw do i access the free expansions that come with the game?
> I just bought it, masde my character, and i read there are 2 free
> expansions. How do i install and access them?

There are, at last count, 4 issues (free expansions) out and another on the
way in the next week or so by most people's guesses. When you installed the
game and started it up for the first time, your version was automatically
updated to include the issues.

--
Marcel
http://mudbunny.blogspot.com/

"Marcel Beaudoin" <mbeaudoin@scintrextrace.com> wrote in message
> elfkar2001@yahoo.com wrote in news:1125059655.078023.8190
> @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:
>
>> ok cool . hoiw do i access the free expansions that come with the game?
>> I just bought it, masde my character, and i read there are 2 free
>> expansions. How do i install and access them?
>
> There are, at last count, 4 issues (free expansions) out and another on
> the
> way in the next week or so by most people's guesses. When you installed
> the
> game and started it up for the first time, your version was automatically
> updated to include the issues.
>
> --
> Marcel
> http://mudbunny.blogspot.com/

Yepper, welcome to world of free upgrades, unlike your EQ where they make
you shell out for every expansion, its gratis with COH.

That Guy wrote:
> Marcel Beaudoin wrote:
>> elfkar2001@yahoo.com wrote:
>>> ok cool . hoiw do i access the free expansions that come with the game?
>>> I just bought it, masde my character, and i read there are 2 free
>>> expansions. How do i install and access them?
>>
>> There are, at last count, 4 issues (free expansions) out and another on
>> the way in the next week or so by most people's guesses. When you
>> installed the game and started it up for the first time, your version was
>> automatically updated to include the issues.
>
> Yepper, welcome to world of free upgrades, unlike your EQ where they make
> you shell out for every expansion, its gratis with COH.

Well, EQ did the gratis thing, as well.

"The Black Guardian" <blakgard@aol.com> wrote in

> That Guy wrote:
>> Yepper, welcome to world of free upgrades, unlike your EQ where they
>> make you shell out for every expansion, its gratis with COH.
>
> Well, EQ did the gratis thing, as well.

When???

I just bought Eq a couple of months ago, and there are no free upgrades.
They have drastically lowered the price for EQ and the first 6 or 7
expansions (The Platinum Pack), but they are not free.

CoH is.

Marcel

On 27 Aug 2005 00:16:46 GMT, Marcel Beaudoin <mbeaudoin@scintrextrace.com>
scribed into the ether:

>"The Black Guardian" <blakgard@aol.com> wrote in
>
>> That Guy wrote:
>>> Yepper, welcome to world of free upgrades, unlike your EQ where they
>>> make you shell out for every expansion, its gratis with COH.
>>
>> Well, EQ did the gratis thing, as well.
>
>When???
>
>I just bought Eq a couple of months ago, and there are no free upgrades.
>They have drastically lowered the price for EQ and the first 6 or 7
>expansions (The Platinum Pack), but they are not free.
>
>CoH is.

Several zones, like the Stonebrunt mountains, Paineel/The Hole were given
out as free downloads for everyone.

Mostly it is pay-for expansions, but not exclusively.