MSN MESSENGER DISCONNECTS

ahmedazab27

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2003
Hi People i just have a problem that i wanted to ask if maybe you guys can help me because here is the situation:
I have Msn Messenger 6.1 and i have a family in a different country in the world and so everytime i try to have a VOICE coversation with them it will say CONECTING WITH OTHER PERSON'S COMPUTER and it would never connect me so that i can have a voice chat. This happens with all of my contacts from different countries. And i have no idea what the solution could be or why is this happening. So can anyone tell me why it is happening and if there is a solution for it HOW CAN I SOLVE IT!
YHANK YOU
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

RadMan

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2004
Have you configured your microphone and speakers in the options menu? Maybe it doesnt work across countrys. Or it could be connection speed. Do you have broadband or 56k? Both computers may need a fast connection to work.

PartieHonteuse

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2004
Also, with the router thing, make sure you have your firewall allowed to accept those ports. Your people that you are trying to connect to also need to have those ports open on firewalls.

signature.php