On Wed, 12 May 2004 09:48:08 -0400, "Laura" <lauraandpat@cox.net>
wrote:

>http://webtech.cykonbox.com/movie/TheHunt.wmv
>
>super funny homemade star wars movie.
>
>i loved the warping off the bike...
>
>Laura

That was hilarious. These guys deserve a spot on the SoE SWG Website!
That was fantastic!!!

Especially the part where he warps away from his bike!

You did this while you were AFKing?

LOL

Great.

Girga

"Laura" <lauraandpat@cox.net> wrote in message news:<4Wpoc.474$65.295@lakeread06>...
> http://webtech.cykonbox.com/movie/TheHunt.wmv
>
> super funny homemade star wars movie.
>
> i loved the warping off the bike...
>
> Laura

laura

"Girga" <spam@scrapironworship.com> wrote in message
> You did this while you were AFKing?
>

> LOL
>
> Great.
>
> Girga
>

> "Laura" <lauraandpat@cox.net> wrote in message
> > http://webtech.cykonbox.com/movie/TheHunt.wmv
> >
> > super funny homemade star wars movie.
> >
> > i loved the warping off the bike...
> >
> > Laura

Ha!

I wish i'd made this movie.

This link was posted on the Naritus forums, where the guy said HE got it off
of the Chilastra forum.

I think im going to make a chilastra character just so i can tell them their
video was great.

Laura

laura

"Natasha" <nomail@nospamplease.net> wrote in message

> "Laura" <lauraandpat@cox.net> wrote in message
> > http://webtech.cykonbox.com/movie/TheHunt.wmv
> >
> > super funny homemade star wars movie.
> >
> > i loved the warping off the bike...
> >
> > Laura
> >

> Great job!!! This was sooo funny.
>
> Well be waiting for more..
>
> Natasha

I didn't make this. :) That would require talent...

This link was posted on the Naritus forums, where the guy said HE got it off
of the Chilastra forum.

Laura
but thanks for thinking IM creative

I love the realistic speederbike dismount stuff. The got it JUST right. =)

Anthony Giampa; Imperiai2@cox.net
In the year 2000: "...The American bald eagle will be taken off the
protective species list,
not because it's no longer endangered, but because it is a douchebag." --
David Duchovney