Crafting/Expermental question

Last response: in Video Games
Share
May 12, 2004 8:12:11 PM

If there is 2 or more qualities in a schematic, what does it mean? Does it
mean I don't need a 950 in both Cond and OQ and as long as I have 500/1000
it will still produce the same ???
Tks
Experimental Quality:
Charge
Conductivity: 50%
Overall Quality: 50%
May 13, 2004 1:14:31 AM

It means it uses both characteristics in the material
to determine how many experimental points you get. So,
if you'd get 10 pts for 1000 quality in both, you'd get
only 5 if one quality was 0, and the other 1000.

Basically, for all the ingredients, you take the quality
of the material and multiply it by the percentage. Add
those all up and that's the "effective" value.

So your 950 conductivity is multiplied by 50%, which is 475.
Take the other statistic (OQ?) and multiply by 50%, and add
that to 475 to get the total value of the material.

stef

--
email: stef%swcp.com
Stunt Programmers Industries