Sysinternals Tools Vs linux admin utilities

steward110

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2009
Hi

I need sb explain what is the similarities and differences of these tools and generally compare together....what are the pros and cons of sysinternals(Winternals) in compare with Linux admin tools?

I m not pro in Linux......

thanks in advance

Solution
Google - there's plenty of information about both available on the web. Look at the documentation for the SysInternals programs and the man pages for the Linux utilities.

I suspect that the point of the college assignment is for you to do a little research and thinking rather than finding a ready made answer.

steward110

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2009
Thanks for reply....As a matter of fact yes....Its a college assignment.....Now would you please explain more.....just in general like: ease of use or user friendly or which of them have more detail in their software.......

Thanks in advance

Google - there's plenty of information about both available on the web. Look at the documentation for the SysInternals programs and the man pages for the Linux utilities.

I suspect that the point of the college assignment is for you to do a little research and thinking rather than finding a ready made answer.

Solution