FutureMAN wrote:
> When is this thing coming? It says August. Well, it's already the
> 26th...wtf?

Tuesday or Wednesday next week.

--
John Parkinson

futureman

Distinguished
May 14, 2003

John Parkinson wrote:
> FutureMAN wrote:
>
>>When is this thing coming? It says August. Well, it's already the
>>26th...wtf?
>

> Tuesday or Wednesday next week.

cutting a bit close NCSoft...I want my arrows!!!

FutureMAN <futureman@charter.net> wrote in news:pcHPe.8879$WO2.4143
@fe06.lga:

> When is this thing coming? It says August. Well, it's already the
> 26th...wtf?

dates in calendar are closer than they appear.

And, unlike some things, these dates are VERY flexible.

With the recent spate of talk about Phase....it might have pushed it
back another week.