need help on error message

hi,
just installed roxio easy cd/dvd creator 6. later i attempted to drag/drop
a file in windows explorer from one folder to another. i got the error
message that i had to insert the roxio cd in order to perform this function.
by x-ing out of several error message windows i finally got the file moved.
any idea what could be the reason for this.
thanks - using windowsxp pro.
sheila
2 answers Last reply
More about need error message

    Try reinstalling the program again. I think this is related to a damaged
    installer file.

    --

    Harry Ohrn MS-MVP [Shell/User]
    www.webtree.ca/windowsxp

    sheila jones wrote:
    > hi,
    > just installed roxio easy cd/dvd creator 6. later i attempted to
    > drag/drop a file in windows explorer from one folder to another. i
    > got the error message that i had to insert the roxio cd in order to
    > perform this function. by x-ing out of several error message windows
    > i finally got the file moved. any idea what could be the reason for
    > this. thanks - using windowsxp pro.
    > sheila

    Try here:

    http://www.roxio.com/en/support/discussions/discussion_menu.jhtml

Windows Explorer CD-Rom Error Message Windows XP