Anyone know what the Veteran Rewards are going to be?

Charlie

"Superman" <:30@ptd.net> wrote in message
> Anyone know what the Veteran Rewards are going to be?

A special crate of pre nerf Melons

laura

"Superman" <:30@ptd.net> wrote in message
> Anyone know what the Veteran Rewards are going to be?

a cdef rifle.

heh

Laura

but called a Veteran CDEF Rifle ...

"Laura" <lauraandpat@cox.net> wrote in message

> "Superman" <:30@ptd.net> wrote in message
> > Anyone know what the Veteran Rewards are going to be?
> >

> a cdef rifle.
>

> heh
>
> Laura

What's a Veteran Reward and where do I sign up?

Anthony Giampa; Imperiai2@cox.net
In the year 2000: "...The American bald eagle will be taken off the
protective species list,
not because it's no longer endangered, but because it is a douchebag." --
David Duchovney

"Superman" <:30@ptd.net> wrote in message
> Anyone know what the Veteran Rewards are going to be?

Dak

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2003

WOw, that's awsome!!! Don't tell me it's real - - is it ?

"Charlie" <galileebarbarossa@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Superman" <:30@ptd.net> wrote in message
> > Anyone know what the Veteran Rewards are going to be?
> >

> Actually, you'll get one of these....
>
> http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick=get&tp=56634

I hope I can get mine sliced.

jibbrish wrote:

> but called a Veteran CDEF Rifle ...

but with a special +25 pistol counterattack mod on it (which obviously,
wouldn;t work)

Charlie wrote:

> "Superman" <:30@ptd.net> wrote in message
>
>>Anyone know what the Veteran Rewards are going to be?
>>

> Actually, you'll get one of these....
>
> http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick=get&tp=56634

That's a cdef pistol i wouldn't mind owning :p

On Sun, 30 May 2004 04:48:28 +0100, Asharin <gkorbey@sphotammail.com>
wrote:

>Charlie wrote:
>
>> "Superman" <:30@ptd.net> wrote in message
>>
>>>Anyone know what the Veteran Rewards are going to be?
>>>

>> Actually, you'll get one of these....
>>
>> http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick=get&tp=56634
>>

>That's a cdef pistol i wouldn't mind owning :p

OMFG!!!!! What do I have to kill to loot that bad boy???? Can a
legendary weapon be sliced?

drooldrooldrooldrooldrool

Charlie

"John Jones" <jonnjonnzz@comcast.net> wrote in message
> On Sun, 30 May 2004 04:48:28 +0100, Asharin <gkorbey@sphotammail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Charlie wrote:
> >
> >> "Superman" <:30@ptd.net> wrote in message

> >> Actually, you'll get one of these....
> >>
> >> http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick=get&tp=56634
> >>

> >That's a cdef pistol i wouldn't mind owning :p
>

> OMFG!!!!! What do I have to kill to loot that bad boy???? Can a
> legendary weapon be sliced?
>
> drooldrooldrooldrooldrool

I believe the devs have removed them from the game. There are obvious
photoshop'ed images circulating online of other exceptional and legendary
weapons, but I think this CDEF looks legit. The damage and HAM costs alone
make this gun far superior to any other pistol in the game save for a
crafted Geonosian Sonic Blaster (PvP wise), much less the ridiculous
infinite mind bleed DoT.

I've heard of Krayt Dragons dropping exceptional and legendary weapons, but
from what I can tell, the devs have removed uber loot like this.

--
Maestro Sartori <TGU>
First Lieutenant, Imperial Army, Tarquinas

Zacharias <TGU>
Imperial Private, Tarquinas
Artisan 4444, Master Weaponsmith, Merchant 2104

The dev's should let something random like that drop every now and then,
even if it is only like once every other month, makes it cool.