How to view Folder Info in bottom of Windows Explorer, lik..

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

Hi there,

I just upgraded from Win2k and am wondering how to find the folder info you
easily get in Win2k at the bottom of the Windows Explorer window, like:
26 objects, disk free space 2GB, 87MB

Does anyone know how to turn that on in XP?

I would really appreciate that!

Have a nice day,

Tilman
2 answers Last reply
More about view folder info bottom windows explorer
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    Click view/status bar.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "Tilman J. Schultz" <tilman_schultz@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > Hi there,
    >
    > I just upgraded from Win2k and am wondering how to find the folder info
    > you easily get in Win2k at the bottom of the Windows Explorer window,
    > like:
    > 26 objects, disk free space 2GB, 87MB
    >
    > Does anyone know how to turn that on in XP?
    >
    > I would really appreciate that!
    >
    > Have a nice day,
    >
    > Tilman

  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    Hi Rick,

    thanks a lot there, I kept searching in all the wrong places, like options,
    etc!

    Thanks a ton!

    Tilman

    > Click view/status bar.
    >
    > --
    > Best of Luck,

    > http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    > Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
    >
    > "Tilman J. Schultz" <tilman_schultz@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Hi there,
    >>
    >> I just upgraded from Win2k and am wondering how to find the folder info
    >> you easily get in Win2k at the bottom of the Windows Explorer window,
    >> like:
    >> 26 objects, disk free space 2GB, 87MB
    >>
    >> Does anyone know how to turn that on in XP?
    >>
    >> I would really appreciate that!
    >>
    >> Have a nice day,
    >>
    >> Tilman

Windows Explorer Microsoft Windows XP