How to view Folder Info in bottom of Windows Explorer, lik..

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

Hi there,

I just upgraded from Win2k and am wondering how to find the folder info you
easily get in Win2k at the bottom of the Windows Explorer window, like:
26 objects, disk free space 2GB, 87MB

Does anyone know how to turn that on in XP?

I would really appreciate that!

Have a nice day,

Tilman

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

Click view/status bar.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Tilman J. Schultz" <tilman_schultz@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Hi there,
>
> I just upgraded from Win2k and am wondering how to find the folder info
> you easily get in Win2k at the bottom of the Windows Explorer window,
> like:
> 26 objects, disk free space 2GB, 87MB
>
> Does anyone know how to turn that on in XP?
>
> I would really appreciate that!
>
> Have a nice day,
>
> Tilman

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

Hi Rick,

thanks a lot there, I kept searching in all the wrong places, like options,
etc!

Thanks a ton!

Tilman