power sets

Last response: in Video Games
August 26, 2005 10:55:42 PM

I am a defender, what is differance from power sets and power pools?
hoiw many power pools can i have and how many power sets? when do i get
power pols? i have 2 power sets already
elfkarman protector server

More about : power sets

Anonymous
August 27, 2005 12:58:13 AM

what is respecification?
Anonymous
August 27, 2005 4:40:16 AM

do you even know how to look stuff up on boards ?
my god it's like you have no clue how to play a MMORPG.
reminds me of my neice asking about every littel detail about a game and
never pausing to actually look around and figure things out...
sheesh

<elfkar2001@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> what is respecification?

August 27, 2005 6:48:32 AM

> I am a defender, what is differance from power sets and power
> pools? hoiw many power pools can i have and how many power sets?
> when do i get power pols? i have 2 power sets already
> elfkarman protector server

Your Primary and Secondary powers are your powersets.

There are four pool slots you can use, which first become availble at
level 6.

There is an Ancillary Power Pool (the 5th) tat comes available at lv 41

So, you could have:

Primary and Secondary
Primary/Secondary, 1 power pool (@ lv 6)
Primary/Secondary/Pool 1, 2nd pool (@lvl 8)
Pri/Sec/PP1/PP2, 3rd Power Pool (@lvl 10)
Pri/Sec/PP1/PP2/PP3, 4th Power Pool (@lvl 12)

Then, if you do that, you'll need the respecification (respec) at lvl
24 :)
Anonymous
August 27, 2005 11:32:46 PM

Or to put it a different way, get in the game and go sit in the corner a bit
and read the topics in the online help manual. It really does tell you a lot
of useful info.
Scotto the Unwise
@Zand

"That Guy" <thewall@charter.net> wrote in message
> do you even know how to look stuff up on boards ?
> my god it's like you have no clue how to play a MMORPG.
> reminds me of my neice asking about every littel detail about a game and
> never pausing to actually look around and figure things out...
> sheesh
>
> <elfkar2001@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> what is respecification?

Anonymous
August 28, 2005 3:18:48 AM

On 26 Aug 2005 18:55:42 -0700, elfkar2001@yahoo.com wrote:

>I am a defender, what is differance from power sets and power pools?
>hoiw many power pools can i have and how many power sets? when do i get
>power pols? i have 2 power sets already
>elfkarman protector server

RTFM
!