Bio Engineering question

Last response: in Video Games
May 28, 2004 11:25:15 AM

Is there something wrong with Pet Vitality MedPacks?

I have tried to make bot the A and the B versions in the past couple
of days and I keep getting a message saying that I do not have the
correct ingredients. I KNOW I have them for the A... I mean how simple
can 6 organic and 6 inorganic and a liquid suspension unit be anyway?
Yet I keep getting this irritating message!

I just wonder if the schematics are bugged because I never see any of
these items on sale anywhere!
Anonymous
May 30, 2004 9:45:15 AM

I'm afraid this won't help much, but they're working fine for me.

--
Esorattar, Wookiee CH/Doc/Master Bioengineer, Valcyn
Ryashi Macher, Twi'lek Master Architect/Master Merchant/Master Artisan, Intrepid

On Sun, 30 May 2004 05:45:15 GMT, ladyjack@kitty.jedimasteryoda.kat
(Kittykat) wrote:

>I'm afraid this won't help much, but they're working fine for me.

Time for me to eat some crow here. It was my fault entirely. I missed
the Bio Controller component. With so many of the Nutrients
addatatives I make so much of the time there is that damned Data
component that nobody knows what it is for. And I just looked at the
last block as that instead of reading more closely.

Got them working now! :)  Thanks for the reply though. :)
!