SOLO Groups

give me a break -- SOLO is ALONE.

If you want a temp group to bump your difficulty level, call it something
else
5 answers Last reply
More about solo groups
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    "none" <not@here.c9om> wrote in message
    > give me a break -- SOLO is ALONE.
    >
    > If you want a temp group to bump your difficulty level, call it something
    > else

    Grouping to drive up the difficulty level so you can actually fight stuff
    that won't die in mere seconds going solo...

    Hmm, other than solo grouping, what would you call it?

    --
    Maestro Sartori <TGU>
    First Lieutenant, Imperial Army, Tarquinas

    Zacharias <TGU>
    Imperial Private, Tarquinas
    Artisan 4444, Master Weaponsmith, Merchant 0004
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    "none" <not@here.c9om> wrote in message
    > give me a break -- SOLO is ALONE.
    >
    > If you want a temp group to bump your difficulty level, call it something
    > else

    Thank you thank you thank you!!

    It's such an oxymoron it makes me cringe whenever i hear it.

    Laura
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    I call it a work-around until the devs figure out how to let us select the
    level of mission we want to do. Funny how "solo group" is a universal term
    now on all servers. lol!

    "none" <not@here.c9om> wrote in message
    > give me a break -- SOLO is ALONE.
    >
    > If you want a temp group to bump your difficulty level, call it something
    > else

  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    On Sun, 30 May 2004 05:44:28 GMT, "Max" <maximus@portvista.com> wrote:

    >I call it a work-around until the devs figure out how to let us select the
    >level of mission we want to do. Funny how "solo group" is a universal term
    >now on all servers. lol!
    >

    >"none" <not@here.c9om> wrote in message
    >> give me a break -- SOLO is ALONE.
    >>
    >> If you want a temp group to bump your difficulty level, call it something
    >> else

    Don't hold your breath for that change. I think the whole idea is
    steeped in the bigger picture of "Game Balancing". ANd you knwo what
    happens when they drag out THAT term.........
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    Personally, I think it's just a lot of extra work for the devs to let us
    search and select the mission we want. That's why they haven't fixed this
    yet.

    The "consider" feature is for the newbs! Experienced players will usually
    know how difficult a creature is to their character, what weapon to use to
    take it down, etc. There is no character level like in EverQuest. Even in
    EverQuest, they never really got "consider" very accurate.

    But in SWG, "consider" is used to select the mission. DUMB! Since it's not
    accurate and never will be, we are left with "the solo group." Or until the
    devs realize they need to let us select our own missions.

    Don't have too much faith in "Character Balancing" -- it resulted in AT-ST's
    becoming useless, except for a way to group them and get higher missions.
    lol!

    -Dare

    <Skinner1@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 30 May 2004 05:44:28 GMT, "Max" <maximus@portvista.com> wrote:
    >
    > >I call it a work-around until the devs figure out how to let us select
    the
    > >level of mission we want to do. Funny how "solo group" is a universal
    term
    > >now on all servers. lol!
    > >

    > >"none" <not@here.c9om> wrote in message
    > >> give me a break -- SOLO is ALONE.
    > >>
    > >> If you want a temp group to bump your difficulty level, call it
    something
    > >> else
    > >>

    > Don't hold your breath for that change. I think the whole idea is
    > steeped in the bigger picture of "Game Balancing". ANd you knwo what
    > happens when they drag out THAT term.........

Games Video Games