guitarherogod

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2008
I have a PSX + N64 Converter for USB, i got it from Ebay.
I got about 3 Years use out of it, until the USB cord had a problem, but i didn't mind it and so i got a another one called "universal USB converter" by gamemon.
any way, this topic is about me needing help to repair it
here is a Picture:
hvb.jpg

HELP!

JonathanDeane

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2006
I can't really tell whats up with the picture ? (upper right missing cap?)

But I do know they sell those adapters at Wal-Mart now for like 10$ they work with Game Cube, PS1/2, Xbox controllers and it functions as a 4 port USB hub. One problem for me is the lack of Vista drivers, although they may have that fixed by now. *checks web page*

No but it works with vista as long as you install the drivers before you connect it.

http://www.chinagameware.com/display/ft8d91_ps2_xbox_gc_to_pc-usb_converter.shtml

guitarherogod

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2008
never mind i got the power down pat, and how i found out is I took a battery and put a wire to one point of it, it lit up so after that, i solidered the power wire on the board,then the data wire,A.K.A, the white and green wire were left,so i ramdonly soldiered them in the middle of the red and black wires, and it worked.
so the lesson is if you are solidering and don't know where to put some wires at,just guess on where they where at last time and you will sometimes get it.