T|E screen dead area

November 4, 2004 10:56:00 PM

My T|E screen has a dead area about 4mm wide running down the right side of the
screen. Won't "see" the stylus there no matte what. I tried a soft reset and
recalibrating the Digitizer.

Any ideas? TIA.

henry

More about : screen dead area

Anonymous
November 16, 2004 12:13:06 AM

"BandHPhoto" <bandhphoto@aol.com> wrote in message
> My T|E screen has a dead area about 4mm wide running down the right side
of the
> screen. Won't "see" the stylus there no matte what. I tried a soft reset
and
> recalibrating the Digitizer.
>
> Any ideas? TIA.
>
> henry

I don't have a solution but I have a similar problem. After about a year of
fairly heavy use I noticed an insensitive region on the right side (4mm
sounds about right) of the screen. The bottom right seems to be better than
the upper right. Pressing heavily still works but it is annoying.

Peter
!