How do I become a Jedi

How do I become a Jedi? Do I have to become a master in all of the
professions? What if I'm not combat orientated like an Artisan/Droid
Engineer,Architect?
Please all help appreciated.
thank you
Macki Aro, Master Artisan
3 answers Last reply
More about jedi
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    "richard trapanese" <rtrapanese@si.rr.com> wrote in message
    > How do I become a Jedi? Do I have to become a master in all of the
    > professions? What if I'm not combat orientated like an Artisan/Droid
    > Engineer,Architect?
    > Please all help appreciated.
    > thank you
    > Macki Aro, Master Artisan

    the way at the momet is to get a holocron use it and master the profestion
    it says, do this until you get a silent one then u will have to gess what
    your last profesion is. However when publish 10 comes out you will have to
    do quests
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    Also, when Pub10 does go live, you will get credit for mastering the profs
    stated by the holocron.
    how much and how it effects the Pub10 quests has yet to bee seen

    "David Cherry" <david.cherry@empyrion> wrote in message

    > "richard trapanese" <rtrapanese@si.rr.com> wrote in message
    > > How do I become a Jedi? Do I have to become a master in all of the
    > > professions? What if I'm not combat orientated like an Artisan/Droid
    > > Engineer,Architect?
    > > Please all help appreciated.
    > > thank you
    > > Macki Aro, Master Artisan
    > >

    > the way at the momet is to get a holocron use it and master the profestion
    > it says, do this until you get a silent one then u will have to gess what
    > your last profesion is. However when publish 10 comes out you will have
    > do quests

  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    Not combat orientated?
    What type of profession do you think a Jedi is?

    "richard trapanese" <rtrapanese@si.rr.com> wrote in message
    > How do I become a Jedi? Do I have to become a master in all of the
    > professions? What if I'm not combat orientated like an Artisan/Droid
    > Engineer,Architect?
    > Please all help appreciated.
    > thank you
    > Macki Aro, Master Artisan