Sign in with
Your question

How to get printer to print all pages of a document

Last response: in Windows XP
November 19, 2010 3:04:44 AM

Hello,
how can we get our brother printer to print all of a single page, and all of the pages in a document. we only can print a portion of first page only?
November 19, 2010 3:58:59 AM

As for ensuring that one print job doesn't start before you've reloaded the paper and pressed a button --> there's no provision for this. You will simply have to manually control this by not queueing the 2nd print job until you've loaded the paper ==> i.e. print odd pages; go down to printer and reload the printed pages; then go back to PC and print the even pages.

refer to the users manual here: http://www.brother-usa.com/ModelDocuments/Consumer/User...

From Table of Contents: Manual Duplex Printing from the Paper Tray. I have a very similar situation and I do one reload of paper and it works well.
November 19, 2010 8:18:40 PM

Not sure what you are saying the issue is, is this only one document with the issue or are all of your print-outs getting cut off? Be default the printer should be printing out the whole document, there is no setting that would tell it to stop half-way through the first page.

Are you connected with a USB cable? Is it longer than 10 feet? If it is, get a shorter cable and try that.
!