Sign in with
Your question

How do I replace lost registry key

Last response: in Windows XP
Anonymous
November 20, 2010 2:18:19 AM

Hello
I downloaded Java and now it is not working so I tried to uninstall it but it says fatal error on installation and when I try to download it it says there is already a version loaded on my computer to delete it first but i cant and if I try to go to the Java control panel it says a registry key is missing please help
November 20, 2010 3:48:13 PM

I you press Ctrl, Alt, Delete, go into processes, find the process you are try to delete, click on the process, click end process, if you can stop the process on the list,
then delete it.
Anonymous
November 28, 2010 5:46:48 PM

soundguruman said:
I you press Ctrl, Alt, Delete, go into processes, find the process you are try to delete, click on the process, click end process, if you can stop the process on the list,
then delete it.

It is not on the processes list for me to click end process Any other ideas? I have no problems with playin any other games but Pogo which uses Java but I try to uninstall and delete and it wont let me
November 28, 2010 7:37:34 PM

Edit, didn't understand.

Go to system restore ((All programs/accessories/system tools/system restore) and look for a restore point that's before you deleted that. It shows what you have done after each restore point so find a restore point (bold date) before that and go from there.
!