free trial - registering?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
June 4, 2004 9:04:33 PM

i installed the free trial, and now it wants me to register as a station
member. it wants a 25 digit (16 digit?) activation key, but you're only
given a 6 digit key. obviously im doing something wrong, what am i missing?

More about : free trial registering

June 4, 2004 9:19:39 PM

nevermind, i had to enter the 6 digit key to get to the 20 digit key

"Rob" <rob@nospam.com> wrote in message
> i installed the free trial, and now it wants me to register as a station
> member. it wants a 25 digit (16 digit?) activation key, but you're only
> given a 6 digit key. obviously im doing something wrong, what am i
missing?

Anonymous
June 5, 2004 6:34:08 PM

I'm having trouble registering too. It's not letting me activate my
account...I can't even get to the part where it asks for the 20 digit
code. The damn launcher gives me either the German or France flag, and
it won't take my login or password. WTF!?

Ben

!