free trial - registering?

i installed the free trial, and now it wants me to register as a station
member. it wants a 25 digit (16 digit?) activation key, but you're only
given a 6 digit key. obviously im doing something wrong, what am i missing?
2 answers Last reply
More about free trial registering
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    nevermind, i had to enter the 6 digit key to get to the 20 digit key

    "Rob" <rob@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > i installed the free trial, and now it wants me to register as a station
    > member. it wants a 25 digit (16 digit?) activation key, but you're only
    > given a 6 digit key. obviously im doing something wrong, what am i
    missing?

  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    I'm having trouble registering too. It's not letting me activate my
    account...I can't even get to the part where it asks for the 20 digit
    code. The damn launcher gives me either the German or France flag, and
    it won't take my login or password. WTF!?

    Ben

    >nevermind, i had to enter the 6 digit key to get to the 20 digit key
    >
    >"Rob" <rob@nospam.com> wrote in message
    >> i installed the free trial, and now it wants me to register as a station
    >> member. it wants a 25 digit (16 digit?) activation key, but you're only
    >> given a 6 digit key. obviously im doing something wrong, what am i
    >missing?

Games Video Games