hotsync problem

November 7, 2004 1:39:44 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.palmtops,uk.comp.sys.palmtops (More info?)

After setting my zire 72 to hotsync via bluetooth I now have problems
syncing via cable (the bluetooth dongle went back to the shop). If I
press the hotsync button I get a "the port is in use by another
application" error. However if I press the double arrow type symbol in
the middle of the hotsync app it syncs fine. I've tried to delete all
the bluetooth stuff but it still happens. Any ideas?

More about : hotsync problem

Anonymous
December 7, 2004 1:59:33 AM

hi there!

I had the same problem. Just reset your Zire 72 inserting a sharp
object into the reset hole on the back. Don't worry, you won't lose any
data but your hotsync cable will work just fine...

Later

manylander

--
manylander