Lg bh08ls20 problem installing software

G

I also bough LG BH08LS20 from Best Buy and this my second one, first one didn't work (software came with the drive couldn't recognize the drive kept saying, "This software can only be installed with a LG(HLDS) device.") Called LG technical support, they told me that disk is bad so I went to Best Buy and replaced the drive, it had newer version of the software but that one also saying the same message.
Drive works fine with the trial software I just con't install the bundle software.

xlien

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2010
Im having the exact same problem with my drive, have you been able to solve this problem? Running Visa 64bit

Also, tried installing Cyberlink updates from their site i get similar error and software will not install. Vista recognizes it as well as Adobe Encore.... If i don't find solution i will return drive to BestBuy as well.

i7 chip

8gigs ram

2 x sli GTX260

s-ata LG BH08LS20
Super Multi Blue

tamalero

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2006
Sorry to revive this post, but the Fester was right: software like PowerISO or daemon tools prevents the software from running.

I had the same problem whe installing the WH10LS30K blu-ray burner on Windows7, disabling the virtual drivers fixed the problems.

msiebold

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2011

How do I know if I have this software and how do I disable them?

msiebold

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2011

How do I know if I have this software and how do I disable them?

TRENDING THREADS