LG 50" Plasma w/ built in DVR

Last response: in Home Theatre
Share
September 29, 2005 7:17:47 PM

Anyone have any experience with this tv? Or know of a good spot on the web
that might have some reviews?

More about : plasma built dvr

September 29, 2005 10:42:29 PM

On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 15:17:47 -0400, "Dave" <dave@4_rem_ove_scotts.com>
wrote:

>Anyone have any experience with this tv? Or know of a good spot on the web
>that might have some reviews?

I have a new 37 in. LG LCD model. I hope your User Manual is written
better than mine? Setup was no where near as easy as on old Sony and
finding out how to edit out channels I did not want was difficult.

But, I did hear that "LG" stands for "Life's Good." Now isn't that a
strange brand name?

JoAnne
http://www.AntiVirusYellowPages.com/
Anonymous
September 30, 2005 2:06:14 AM

On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 18:42:29 -0700, JoAnne <mwsoft@cox.net> wrote:

>But, I did hear that "LG" stands for "Life's Good." Now isn't that a
>strange brand name?

That may be what their PR guys came up with but their old name was
"Lucky Goldstar."

Kal
Anonymous
September 30, 2005 5:46:57 AM

JoAnne wrote:

> On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 15:17:47 -0400, "Dave" <dave@4_rem_ove_scotts.com>
> wrote:
>

>>Anyone have any experience with this tv? Or know of a good spot on the web
>>that might have some reviews?
>>

> I have a new 37 in. LG LCD model. I hope your User Manual is written
> better than mine? Setup was no where near as easy as on old Sony and
> finding out how to edit out channels I did not want was difficult.
>
> But, I did hear that "LG" stands for "Life's Good." Now isn't that a
> strange brand name?
>
> JoAnne
> http://www.AntiVirusYellowPages.com/

Hi,
In Korea Samsung is more popular, outsells LG even tho LG started TV
business first.
Tony
!