Some wmv files do not run properly-- discoloration and jerky and intermittent
flow. In order to reinstall Windows Media Plyaer10, is there anything to do
before downloading a "new one"? Thanks

Go to Start > Run and in the Run box copy, then paste, the following:
"C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\setup_wm.exe"
Then hit the Enter key to reinstall Windows Media Player.

Visit the "Official" Windows Media Player Newsgroup:

Windows Media Player FAQ
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/9series/player/faq.aspx

Windows Media Player: WMP mini FAQ (Excellent Site!)
http://www.nwlink.com/~zachd/pss/pss.html

Windows Media Player Support Center
;wmp]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];wmp

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Breadstick" wrote:

| Some wmv files do not run properly-- discoloration and jerky and intermittent
| flow. In order to reinstall Windows Media Plyaer10, is there anything to do
| before downloading a "new one"? Thanks

Hi- Thanks for your help.. I am off and running again.