some servers r down......hmmmm

Last response: in Video Games
August 30, 2005 7:06:36 AM

Went to log on (3am ct) and half the servers were down.Could this mean I5 is
going live ? ( Arte Johnson rises out of some foliage to say: "Very
Interesting").

More about : servers hmmmm

Anonymous
August 30, 2005 9:16:16 PM

"Persival" <nomail@nomail.com> wrote in message
> Went to log on (3am ct) and half the servers were down.Could this mean I5
> is going live ? ( Arte Johnson rises out of some foliage to say: "Very
> Interesting").

You're showing your age.

And I'm showing mine that I know it. :)

I was on Guardian at about 11:30 (pacific time) when it went down, and the
login server was not found when I tried to log back in. Fortunately, I
wasn't doing anything more strenuous than transiting Striga, bound for Talos
and a small amount of enhcnament-selling.

--
John Trauger,
Vorlonagent

"Methane martini.
Shaken, not stirred."

chat: @vorlonagent

Vorlonagent (M), level 30 Blaster (Electric/Energy), Guardian
RolIing Thunder (F), Level 26 Defender (Storm/Electric), Infinity
NightfalI (M), Level 18 Defender (Dark/Dark), Pinnacle
Steel Night (M), Level 17 Tanker (Invulnerable/Super-Strength), Virtue
lmpact (F), Level 17 Blaster (Gun/Energy), Virtue
MC-2 (F), Level 16 Blaster (Force/Fire), Protector
Pulsar Staraven (F), Level 15 Controller (Grav/Rad), Liberty
Girl at the Bar (F), Level 14 Controller (Mind/Empthy), Triumph
Faraday Facade (F), Level 14 Controller (Illusion/Forcefield), Justice
Anonymous
August 30, 2005 9:16:17 PM

Vorlonagent wrote:
> Persival wrote
> > I5 is going live ? ( Arte Johnson rises out of some foliage to say:
> > "Very Interesting").

> You're showing your age.
>
> And I'm showing mine that I know it. :)

Image of Pat Palson and a guy in a gorilla suit on a motorcycle:
"Can't stop now I've got a monkey on my back..."

Even though I'm a City o' Heroes expatriate at the moment
I'd be very curious to hear whether this was the issue 5
roll-out.

--
Nathan Engle Computer Support, IUB Psych Dept
nengle@indiana.edu http://mypage.iu.edu/~nengle

"Nathan Engle" <nengle@indiana.edu> wrote in message
news:D f2b9m$3hu$1@rainier.uits.indiana.edu...
> Vorlonagent wrote:
>> Persival wrote
>> > I5 is going live ? ( Arte Johnson rises out of some foliage to say:
>> > "Very Interesting").
>
>> You're showing your age.
>>
>> And I'm showing mine that I know it. :)
>
> Image of Pat Palson and a guy in a gorilla suit on a motorcycle:
> "Can't stop now I've got a monkey on my back..."
>
> Even though I'm a City o' Heroes expatriate at the moment
> I'd be very curious to hear whether this was the issue 5
> roll-out.

Not so far. I logged into CoH for a few moments this morning just to see if
the servers were up.

No update received.

All servers were up, however.

--
John Trauger,
Vorlonagent

"Methane martini.
Shaken, not stirred."

chat: @vorlonagent

Vorlonagent (M), level 30 Blaster (Electric/Energy), Guardian
RolIing Thunder (F), Level 26 Defender (Storm/Electric), Infinity
NightfalI (M), Level 18 Defender (Dark/Dark), Pinnacle
Steel Night (M), Level 17 Tanker (Invulnerable/Super-Strength), Virtue
lmpact (F), Level 17 Blaster (Gun/Energy), Virtue
MC-2 (F), Level 16 Blaster (Force/Fire), Protector
Pulsar Staraven (F), Level 16 Controller (Grav/Rad), Liberty
Girl at the Bar (F), Level 14 Controller (Mind/Empthy), Triumph
Faraday Facade (F), Level 14 Controller (Illusion/Forcefield), Justice
Anonymous
August 31, 2005 2:51:25 AM

Maybe they were doing maintenace? They do that on L2 at 2 in the
morning

!