some servers r down......hmmmm

Went to log on (3am ct) and half the servers were down.Could this mean I5 is
going live ? ( Arte Johnson rises out of some foliage to say: "Very
Interesting").
4 answers Last reply
More about some servers down hmmmm
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    "Persival" <nomail@nomail.com> wrote in message
    > Went to log on (3am ct) and half the servers were down.Could this mean I5
    > is going live ? ( Arte Johnson rises out of some foliage to say: "Very
    > Interesting").

    You're showing your age.

    And I'm showing mine that I know it. :)

    I was on Guardian at about 11:30 (pacific time) when it went down, and the
    login server was not found when I tried to log back in. Fortunately, I
    wasn't doing anything more strenuous than transiting Striga, bound for Talos
    and a small amount of enhcnament-selling.

    --
    John Trauger,
    Vorlonagent

    "Methane martini.
    Shaken, not stirred."

    chat: @vorlonagent

    Vorlonagent (M), level 30 Blaster (Electric/Energy), Guardian
    RolIing Thunder (F), Level 26 Defender (Storm/Electric), Infinity
    NightfalI (M), Level 18 Defender (Dark/Dark), Pinnacle
    Steel Night (M), Level 17 Tanker (Invulnerable/Super-Strength), Virtue
    lmpact (F), Level 17 Blaster (Gun/Energy), Virtue
    MC-2 (F), Level 16 Blaster (Force/Fire), Protector
    Pulsar Staraven (F), Level 15 Controller (Grav/Rad), Liberty
    Girl at the Bar (F), Level 14 Controller (Mind/Empthy), Triumph
    Faraday Facade (F), Level 14 Controller (Illusion/Forcefield), Justice
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    Vorlonagent wrote:
    > Persival wrote
    > > I5 is going live ? ( Arte Johnson rises out of some foliage to say:
    > > "Very Interesting").

    > You're showing your age.
    >
    > And I'm showing mine that I know it. :)

    Image of Pat Palson and a guy in a gorilla suit on a motorcycle:
    "Can't stop now I've got a monkey on my back..."

    Even though I'm a City o' Heroes expatriate at the moment
    I'd be very curious to hear whether this was the issue 5
    roll-out.

    --
    Nathan Engle Computer Support, IUB Psych Dept
    nengle@indiana.edu http://mypage.iu.edu/~nengle

    "Nathan Engle" <nengle@indiana.edu> wrote in message
    > Vorlonagent wrote:
    >> Persival wrote
    >> > I5 is going live ? ( Arte Johnson rises out of some foliage to say:
    >> > "Very Interesting").
    >
    >> You're showing your age.
    >>
    >> And I'm showing mine that I know it. :)
    >
    > Image of Pat Palson and a guy in a gorilla suit on a motorcycle:
    > "Can't stop now I've got a monkey on my back..."
    >
    > Even though I'm a City o' Heroes expatriate at the moment
    > I'd be very curious to hear whether this was the issue 5
    > roll-out.

    Not so far. I logged into CoH for a few moments this morning just to see if
    the servers were up.

    No update received.

    All servers were up, however.

    --
    John Trauger,
    Vorlonagent

    "Methane martini.
    Shaken, not stirred."

    chat: @vorlonagent

    Vorlonagent (M), level 30 Blaster (Electric/Energy), Guardian
    RolIing Thunder (F), Level 26 Defender (Storm/Electric), Infinity
    NightfalI (M), Level 18 Defender (Dark/Dark), Pinnacle
    Steel Night (M), Level 17 Tanker (Invulnerable/Super-Strength), Virtue
    lmpact (F), Level 17 Blaster (Gun/Energy), Virtue
    MC-2 (F), Level 16 Blaster (Force/Fire), Protector
    Pulsar Staraven (F), Level 16 Controller (Grav/Rad), Liberty
    Girl at the Bar (F), Level 14 Controller (Mind/Empthy), Triumph
    Faraday Facade (F), Level 14 Controller (Illusion/Forcefield), Justice
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    Maybe they were doing maintenace? They do that on L2 at 2 in the
    morning

    On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 03:06:36 -0500, "Persival" <nomail@nomail.com>
    wrote:

    >Went to log on (3am ct) and half the servers were down.Could this mean I5 is
    >going live ? ( Arte Johnson rises out of some foliage to say: "Very
    >Interesting").

Games Intel i5 Servers Video Games