How Can I Re-Install NTBACKUP?

I want re-install NTBACKUP because I having an error (Eventid:1000
Application Error) with it.
How can I do that?

Thanks

--
Nelson Rodriguez
Salto - Uruguay

If your version of XP Is XP Home then pop the XP CD in the drive and install
it from here \VALUEADD\MSFT\NTBACKUP

If your version is XP Pro then you might be able repair it using System File
Checker. Pop your XP Pro CD into the drive and go to Start->Run and type the
following and click OK
SFC /SCANNOW

Let the process complete, remove the CD and reboot. Unfortunately System
File Checker (SFC) won't tell what, if anything, it found and repaired but
running it should do no harm. Failing that you will likely have to do a
Repair Install. Essentially it involves installing XP Pro overtop of itself.
Check here for How To Run A Repair Install

Harry Ohrn MS-MVP [Shell/User]
www.webtree.ca/windowsxp

"Nelson Rodriguez" <neroig@adinet.com.uy> wrote in message
>I want re-install NTBACKUP because I having an error (Eventid:1000
>Application Error) with it.
> How can I do that?
>
> Thanks
>
> --