Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Can i import contacts into outlook 2007 from Active Directory?

Last response: in Windows XP
November 30, 2010 10:14:56 PM

i have about 100 employees all on a domain and i want everyone's outlook sync'd so that when new employees get hired, their contacts will be updated as well. can i do this?
everyone logs into their own machines through the domain so their outlook files are actually saved on their computer and not at a remote location.
December 1, 2010 6:49:56 PM

Are you running Exchange or some centralized email system? Why not just use the GAL? I have not seen an option to copy the GAL information to Contacts automatically, but you can maybe setup an export of the GAL to a txt file, and have the users import that file into Contacts.
August 13, 2013 7:34:39 AM

devidmartin said:
Don't worry beandip you can import a large number of vCard contacts into any edition of MS Outlook like Outlook 2010, 2007, 2003 or any other older version by using any trusted program like vCard Magic. I was also searching solution to import my vCard contacts into Outlook 2010 then I found an online discussion that clears all my doubts for Outlook contacts conversion (Import & Export). You can also read or join this important discussion-

http://www.techrepublic.com/forums/discussions/vcard-import-export-technique-how-help-to-manage-outlook-contacts/

Dude, this thread is 3 years old....

August 13, 2013 10:46:52 AM

It's 99% certain it's an ad for the product. They often just do a search for keywords and post in the treads.
!