A 5.25 bay cover that allows you to mount 120 mm fan?

theholylancer

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2005
HI, I'm wondering if there is like a 2 or 3 bay cover for 5.25 bays that allow you to mount a 120 mm fan? like a bracket, I can cut it from plastic stuff and call it a day, but was wondering if there is some sort of commercial product.

it would be nice if it was a solution that allows for mount of fan inside and outside the case.

the hdds are attached with adapters

eg || indicates the case edge

------
CD__||
-----------
hdd || F |
------ ||__|
hdd || A |
------ ||__|
hdd || N |
-----------

OR

-----------
CD_____||
-----------||
hdd | F ||
------|___||
hdd | A ||
------|___||
hdd | N ||
-----------||

EDIT: the preview LIES!! my ASCII is in ruins rofl

EDIT 2: fixing what is broken is hard... just go by the text description and see if you know what I mean....

theholylancer

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2005
see, that's a full solution, i don't want that as i got the adapters already, and those things that offers a full bay deal costs money and they ship with some crappy fan...

i want some thing ~ 5 dollars and is only the plastic (or metal, since the 932 have metal meshed covers) that allows you to mount a 120 mm where it would be best for the CPU (a front intake that is up high, and direct feed to the TRUE tower).

theholylancer

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2005
yap, but 24 dollars?! why not go for the bay lol....

are there no like cheap ones? i may just end up cutting up some spare bay covers i have...

I only need it as the intake method shown above, not the other stuff that uses it like a drive.