If 14-days trial is over, what to do next ?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
June 22, 2004 5:20:19 PM

Hello,

I am playing 14-days trial SWG, and I want to play it over that time
legally. Please tell me what to do then ? Do I need to buy full box game
from the store, or only to buy a subscription over the internet (if it is
possible) and play with the same game installation (from
SWG_Trial_GSI_2.EXE).

Another important question is that I don't want to lost my trial character.
Is it possible to extend this character or transfer it somehow to full (not
trial) game ? Because I really was hard working on my experience and got
many good levels and classes.

I was tried to contact with SWG support but they're not responding.

More about : days trial

Anonymous
June 22, 2004 5:20:20 PM

"Paladin" <paladin@pleasenospam.go2.pl> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I am playing 14-days trial SWG, and I want to play it over that time
> legally. Please tell me what to do then ? Do I need to buy full box game
> from the store, or only to buy a subscription over the internet (if it is
> possible) and play with the same game installation (from
> SWG_Trial_GSI_2.EXE).

Buy the game in the store

Log in with the trial account

Use CD KEY on bought game to activate that account legally (under account
option)

You get to keep same character yes
June 22, 2004 5:20:20 PM

Buy the full box version and enter the key, that's all you need to do.
You will not lose anything at all, keep your character and everything else.

!