Sign in with
Your question

Cd Burning Problem Help Please

Last response: in Storage
December 3, 2009 12:24:18 AM

Hey all. Well im having a problem and its killing me. I have a dvd burner samsung to be exact and out of 50 blank cd's maybe 15 burn ok. It burns audio but for some reason it wont play in cd players but it will in dvd players. So i thought it was the burner. I went a bought a sony and a different samsung. One IDE and the other SATA. Same thing! So I changed blank cd's from Dynex from best buy to Memorex and Tdk and omg the same thing happens. What is going on? I have used roxio, Nero and even cheap Deepburner. HELP lol!!!!

More about : burning problem

December 3, 2009 12:49:34 AM

I guess im stuck on this one huh lol
m
l
Anonymous
a b Ô Samsung
a b G Storage
December 4, 2009 12:04:48 PM

Is this a desktop computer ?-- if IDE connector for DVD, make sure it's the master not slave. If on Sata (which I don't know much about) make sure it's the primary drive (if that's right for Sata).

What program are using as burner -- if Windows Media Player, swap to something else (I quite like Koyotesoft's Free Easy CD).

m
l
December 7, 2009 8:44:08 AM

romeonmya said:
Hey all. Well im having a problem and its killing me. I have a dvd burner samsung to be exact and out of 50 blank cd's maybe 15 burn ok. It burns audio but for some reason it wont play in cd players but it will in dvd players. So i thought it was the burner. I went a bought a sony and a different samsung. One IDE and the other SATA. Same thing! So I changed blank cd's from Dynex from best buy to Memorex and Tdk and omg the same thing happens. What is going on? I have used roxio, Nero and even cheap Deepburner. HELP lol!!!!

=======================================================================================hello: what works for me on audio cd's is windows media player, this is the only program i use for audio cds. it has never failed me. i always burn audio cd's on a cd/rw burner. when i burn dvd's i use the following programs: IMGBURN, DVD-SHRINK, AND DVD-DECRYPTER, these work great. i use a liteon or a sony dvd-burner. i always use -R dvd media
when i have problems it is because i have not been consistant in my burning procedure. good luck
........................unit
m
l
!