Will donwloading windows xp let me go on zwinky

:cry: ok,well months ago zwinky stopped workin for me!!and um i send them a not and dey were like download windows thats the only thing that will work but which windows? will it give me viruses and i tried to download one of the windows but i still had problems so please help me!!
4 answers Last reply
More about will donwloading windows zwinky
  1. zwinky huh? ok..
    it shud work on ny windows..
    jus chk if ur pop ups and cookies are activated...

it shudnt b a prob which windows u r usin... :)

n no it wont give u a virus if u get it from a gud site, but as always do have a antivirus on just in case :)
  2. Downloading a pirated version of windows is against the forum rules. You won't get any help here with that. Zwinky itself, has a reputation for being infected, so make sure you be careful about what you are installing.

rmt098 said:
    zwinky huh? ok..
    it shud work on ny windows..
    jus chk if ur pop ups and cookies are activated...

it shudnt b a prob which windows u r usin... :)

n no it wont give u a virus if u get it from a gud site, but as always do have a antivirus on just in case :)

After seeing a few of your posts, I think you need spell check.
  3. Quote:
    :cry: ok,well months ago zwinky stopped workin for me!!and um i send them a not and dey were like download windows thats the only thing that will work but which windows? will it give me viruses and i tried to download one of the windows but i still had problems so please help me!!

hello, my zwinky stoped working as well becuz of a site error , i'm using windows xp , i've tried evrythin ! i ve sended them feedbacks but it never works .
    on my other laptop i have windows 7 and zwinky works der ,so i guess that might be the problem , zwinky maybe doesn't work on all windows :l
  4. aford10 said:
    After seeing a few of your posts, I think you need spell check.

Gollll-llie, a hole paige a folkz dat kant spull fer beenz
    much b dem gamz day pley ol dey mezzen wid da bwrane

Ask a new question

Read More

Configuration Download Windows XP