laura

....after nearly a year of playing, Im done.

Im bored...
Im sick of the bugs..
and the catering to all the Jedi wanna bes.

So, if anyone wants some cool master doc/cm stuff send me an ingame email

I have loads of good dolovite iron..crates and crates of stim parts, buffs,
paintings...blah blah blah, etc and so forth!

Nadiamagnus---Naritus

Charlie

"Laura" <lauraandpat@cox.net> wrote in message
> ...after nearly a year of playing, Im done.
>
> Im bored...
> Im sick of the bugs..
> and the catering to all the Jedi wanna bes.
>
> So, if anyone wants some cool master doc/cm stuff send me an ingame email
>
> I have loads of good dolovite iron..crates and crates of stim parts,
buffs,
> paintings...blah blah blah, etc and so forth!
>

> Nadiamagnus---Naritus

Wish you were on Tarquinas :(

Sorry to see you go. I'm close to quitting myself but I'm hoping JTL will
respark my interest. if it turns out to be yet another beta test on Live, I
may give all of my weaponsmithing and doctor stuff myself.

--
Maestro Sartori <TGU>
Captain, Imperial Army, Tarquinas

Zacharias <TGU>
Imperial Private, Tarquinas
Master Artisan, Master Weaponsmith, Merchant 4444

Narcisse Barbarossa <TGU>
Neutral
Master Musician and Master Doctor
Personal Buff Wh*re

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 01:16:47 -0400, "Laura" <lauraandpat@cox.net>
wrote:

>...after nearly a year of playing, Im done.
>
>Im bored...
>Im sick of the bugs..
>and the catering to all the Jedi wanna bes.
>
>So, if anyone wants some cool master doc/cm stuff send me an ingame email
>
>I have loads of good dolovite iron..crates and crates of stim parts, buffs,
>paintings...blah blah blah, etc and so forth!
>

>Nadiamagnus---Naritus

Sorry to see youo leave. ANd expecially disgruntled. I am curious
though.... Were you Hologrinding or did you stick pretty much to one
profession?

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

Sell your account on ebay, if you have anything mastered you will at least
get $100 back for it.

"Laura" <lauraandpat@cox.net> wrote in message
> ...after nearly a year of playing, Im done.
>
> Im bored...
> Im sick of the bugs..
> and the catering to all the Jedi wanna bes.
>
> So, if anyone wants some cool master doc/cm stuff send me an ingame email
>
> I have loads of good dolovite iron..crates and crates of stim parts,
buffs,
> paintings...blah blah blah, etc and so forth!
>

> Nadiamagnus---Naritus

dawson

Sorry to hear - myself, I'm taking the summer to:
- increase my Faction Rank and points
- prepare for a career change
- give JTL a try in when it comes out in the fall

There seems to be alot happening in the next few months - it would be a
shame for you to miss out. Jedi Revamp, Veteran award (free ship) and the
Jump with the Space Expansion.

"Laura" <lauraandpat@cox.net> wrote in message
> ...after nearly a year of playing, Im done.
>
> Im bored...
> Im sick of the bugs..
> and the catering to all the Jedi wanna bes.
>
> So, if anyone wants some cool master doc/cm stuff send me an ingame email
>
> I have loads of good dolovite iron..crates and crates of stim parts,
buffs,
> paintings...blah blah blah, etc and so forth!
>

> Nadiamagnus---Naritus

laura

<Skinner1@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 01:16:47 -0400, "Laura" <lauraandpat@cox.net>
> wrote:
>
> >...after nearly a year of playing, Im done.
> >
> >Im bored...
> >Im sick of the bugs..
> >and the catering to all the Jedi wanna bes.
> >
> >So, if anyone wants some cool master doc/cm stuff send me an ingame email
> >
> >I have loads of good dolovite iron..crates and crates of stim parts,
buffs,
> >paintings...blah blah blah, etc and so forth!
> >

> >Nadiamagnus---Naritus
> >

> Sorry to see youo leave. ANd expecially disgruntled. I am curious
> though.... Were you Hologrinding or did you stick pretty much to one
> profession?

I did the couple holo's that interested me.(architect and musician) I
wasn't crazy on being a jedi. I stuck with combat medic ever since I
started my girl.

Laura

laura

<..> wrote in message news:eJOdnfSV66-0YkLdRVn-gQ@comcast.com...
> Sell your account on ebay, if you have anything mastered you will at least
> get $100 back for it.

That has been brought to my attention, but i LOST my damn cd-key..LOL.

I cut it out and inserted it with my cd's in the binder i have..and now it's
just freakin' gone..:(

> "Laura" <lauraandpat@cox.net> wrote in message
> > ...after nearly a year of playing, Im done.
> >
> > Im bored...
> > Im sick of the bugs..
> > and the catering to all the Jedi wanna bes.
> >
> > So, if anyone wants some cool master doc/cm stuff send me an ingame
email

> > I have loads of good dolovite iron..crates and crates of stim parts,
> buffs,
> > paintings...blah blah blah, etc and so forth!
> >

> > Nadiamagnus---Naritus

laura

"dawson" <swgtitan@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
> Sorry to hear - myself, I'm taking the summer to:
> - increase my Faction Rank and points
> - prepare for a career change
> - give JTL a try in when it comes out in the fall
>
> There seems to be alot happening in the next few months - it would be a
> shame for you to miss out. Jedi Revamp, Veteran award (free ship) and the
> Jump with the Space Expansion.

True true...Im also playing City of Heroes right now. So maybe I'll log her
back when JTL comes out.

Laura

> "Laura" <lauraandpat@cox.net> wrote in message
> > ...after nearly a year of playing, Im done.
> >
> > Im bored...
> > Im sick of the bugs..
> > and the catering to all the Jedi wanna bes.
> >
> > So, if anyone wants some cool master doc/cm stuff send me an ingame
email

> > I have loads of good dolovite iron..crates and crates of stim parts,
> buffs,
> > paintings...blah blah blah, etc and so forth!
> >

> > Nadiamagnus---Naritus

..

> True true...Im also playing City of Heroes right now. So maybe I'll log
her
> back when JTL comes out.

Ahhh the Flavor of the Month game

you wont be in that long, its a reptitive bore fest

Skinner1@hotmail.com wrote:
> I am sorry you are leaving. The game needs more normal people in it. I
> fear that I might end up being the last! :)

Who you trying to kid Skinner :)

--
Guig

Oh for the wings of any bird, other than a battery hen.

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 08:34:49 +0100, Guig <yerawsittin@hame> wrote:

>Skinner1@hotmail.com wrote:
>> I am sorry you are leaving. The game needs more normal people in it. I
>> fear that I might end up being the last! :)
>
>Who you trying to kid Skinner :)

Hey! We need normal people to counteract the effects of the Abnormals
like me! :)

laura

"Teflon Mage" <webmaster@defendersofparagon.com> wrote in message
> .
> >
> > True true...Im also playing City of Heroes right now. So maybe I'll log
> her
> > back when JTL comes out.
>
> Ahhh the Flavor of the Month game
>

> you wont be in that long, its a reptitive bore fest

Yes..I've played for a week now and Im already bored!!!

Laura
the coolest part is making characters...

Shane

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 22:11:25 -0400, Skinner1@hotmail.com wrote:

>So if I never see a Jedi Character I will be happy. Unfortunatly I am
>afraid this game is headed for a total overpopulation of Jedi's. My
>only hope is that the mentality to be a i337 D00d is also the
>mentality that will leave the game quickly after the thrill of making
>Jedi has left them.

Ok I'm a return player to the game, I thought that when a Jedi player
gets killed, the Jedi character was permanently dead as in start over
with a new character? I don't know why I thought that, seem to
remember it from the early day description of the class. Was I wrong?

laura

"Shane" <noone@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 22:11:25 -0400, Skinner1@hotmail.com wrote:
>
> >So if I never see a Jedi Character I will be happy. Unfortunatly I am
> >afraid this game is headed for a total overpopulation of Jedi's. My
> >only hope is that the mentality to be a i337 D00d is also the
> >mentality that will leave the game quickly after the thrill of making
> >Jedi has left them.
>
> Ok I'm a return player to the game, I thought that when a Jedi player
> gets killed, the Jedi character was permanently dead as in start over
> with a new character? I don't know why I thought that, seem to
> remember it from the early day description of the class. Was I wrong?

It USED to be that way, til the current jedi's whined about it.

Now, if i remember correctly, they lose skills when they die??

Laura

> "Teflon Mage" <webmaster@defendersofparagon.com> wrote in message
> > .
> > >
> > > True true...Im also playing City of Heroes right now. So maybe
I'll log
> > her
> > > back when JTL comes out.
> >
> > Ahhh the Flavor of the Month game
> >

> > you wont be in that long, its a reptitive bore fest
>
> Yes..I've played for a week now and Im already bored!!!
>
> the coolest part is making characters...

I played it for a bit in Beta. I haven't installed the release yet,
even though it got to me the day of, or day after launch. The manual
was kind of neat to read, except for the colors. That part hurt my
eyes.

It is OK fun for a bit, but ridiculously repetitive.

- Oalan

rere

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2004

> I don't give a hoot about having a Jedi cause I tink that would almost
> require your participation in PvP and I don't like PvP for a couple of
> reasons.
>
> 1> I always get 0wn3d
>
> 2> I always get 0wn3d by 12 year olds
>
> I hope I never have the opportunity to become a jedi, because
> I'll probably still get 0wn3d

if you like fantasy try FFXI
leveling is a pain really!! that's probably the most boring part if you
can't find help , I soloed for a long time and well lost interest in how
hard it was to move on to see new parts of the game..
but they want you to be lifelong players and well you would be if you wanted
to continue to be able to go through and see the stuff the game offers.
but there are rare bugs in the game and graphics are awesome.
Anyway it depends on what kind of interface you want.
I thought SWG was awesome cause Icould go anywhere on any planet with my
trust speeder bike outrunning everythng but that got old when Iran out of
things to do .
I am waiting for a new house but even that is getting old trying to keep the
friends who give you discounts
and then being a female in RL and in game, the "crushes" get really tiring
when you realize the guys give you things alot but then expect you to talk
to them the whole 4 hours you might be on, constantly or else you are not
nice to them in their eyes.
(lots of needy people int his game)
you can't really role play like hugging someone or anything because they
take it seriously..
and as a happily married mother I don't have time to "babysit" a crush.
So thats a drawback:)
I hate seeing players shot down in the middle of a cantina or salon
(especially in the middle of a stat change that takes long enough as it is!)
Anyway but I keep playing so..

You might try it for one month and see unfortunately you can't get a free
trial of FFXI but go read about it and look at screenshots. I kind of miss
it..

Cyn

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 09:41:35 -0400, "Laura" <lauraandpat@cox.net>
wrote:

>"Shane" <noone@nowhere.com> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 22:11:25 -0400, Skinner1@hotmail.com wrote:
>>
>> >So if I never see a Jedi Character I will be happy. Unfortunatly I am
>> >afraid this game is headed for a total overpopulation of Jedi's. My
>> >only hope is that the mentality to be a i337 D00d is also the
>> >mentality that will leave the game quickly after the thrill of making
>> >Jedi has left them.
>>
>> Ok I'm a return player to the game, I thought that when a Jedi player
>> gets killed, the Jedi character was permanently dead as in start over
>> with a new character? I don't know why I thought that, seem to
>> remember it from the early day description of the class. Was I wrong?
>
>It USED to be that way, til the current jedi's whined about it.
>
>Now, if i remember correctly, they lose skills when they die??
>
>Laura

Hmm in that case I understand the worry about being over run by Jedi.I
can only hope that in place of it they make killing all jedi so
rewarding those players have to look over there shoulder...

Shane

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 11:16:12 -0400, "Laura" <lauraandpat@cox.net>
wrote:

><..> wrote in message news:eJOdnfSV66-0YkLdRVn-gQ@comcast.com...
>> Sell your account on ebay, if you have anything mastered you will at least
>> get $100 back for it.
>
>That has been brought to my attention, but i LOST my damn cd-key..LOL.
>
>I cut it out and inserted it with my cd's in the binder i have..and now it's
>just freakin' gone..:(

You don't need the CD key to sell your account. What you will have to
do is give the new owner your Sony log on name and password and make
sure you cleared your credit card information from the account. All
the CD key did was credit your Sony account. Now that Log on name is
credited to play Star Wars. In some ways you are really selling that
more then the software.