Sign in with
Your question

what model is my intel board ?

Last response: in Motherboards
October 21, 2008 9:39:51 AM

hi everyone

i bought a Intel board some time ago as a project and a cant remember what the model is and im about to buy a chip for it but cant until i can get specifications on what chip it can take the board id near the on board video card heat sink says D865GLC / d865peso d865pcd / d865pck so i cant tell which one its is out of all of them any help would be good and yes i know its old but im a socket 478 tragic and hay i intend on maxing it out i already have a 512 mb ati card for it i intend on maxing the ram out (and from memory it takes up to 4 gig) and the cpu just to see what its truly capable of

More about : model intel board

October 21, 2008 12:26:57 PM

ok im new here and not sure how to

Put a bookmark star on this message to come back later Inform the moderators about this message Revove from the list of quoted messages Add to the list of quoted messages Quote this message Show BBCode - 0 +
but i would be happy to if you can tell me how
Related resources
October 21, 2008 12:34:34 PM

lol never mind i realized that for some reason the buttons are coming up as links in the post
a b V Motherboard
October 21, 2008 12:42:47 PM

Use Everest or HWInfo32 to list the hardware in your system.
October 22, 2008 8:55:39 AM

i canot use an app as its not in a running system as yet as ive told ghmage its a project 478 that ive had for ages and just starting to get around to it now which is why i said (im about to buy a chip for it but cant until i can get specifications on what chip it can take the board) in my post

but thanks anyway i have used both of those apps heaps of times before to sauce drivers for clients systems
!