New loot items

Where can I find those new loot items to put in those containers the junk
dealers give out?

"Drew C." <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Where can I find those new loot items to put in those containers the junk
> dealers give out?

read the patch message

It only said NPCs drop them. Does this mean Imperial/Rebel missions? Or does
this mean simply by talking to NPCs? If it's talking about killing a NPC, I
would assume it'd be a rebel/imperial.

> It only said NPCs drop them. Does this mean Imperial/Rebel missions?
Or does
> this mean simply by talking to NPCs? If it's talking about killing a
NPC, I
> would assume it'd be a rebel/imperial.

If its humanoid, kill it :p

Things like Evil Settlers, Tuskens, Meatlumps, Nym's guys, etc. Any
person type thingy, doesn't need to be Reb or Imp (they are just more
fun to kill).

- Oalan

"Drew C." <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:<cbu4kn$4fnk$1@news3.infoave.net>...
> Where can I find those new loot items to put in those containers the junk
> dealers give out?

They are dropped very rarely by any NPCs. I spent about 3 hours
killing Au'kahn (sp) on Talus one day. I got a +8 2h speed AA, +4 1h
counterattack tape, +5 Rifel speed tape, and a bunch of Au'kahn bonus
clothing and only one loot component (blue thread). So you can see
how rare they are.

--
Albion (Master Bio-Engineer/Master Sword)
AlbyCorp Bio-Components, New Coventry, Corellia, Intrepid (-701, 324)

I would assume they are not as rare on the harder stuff

"Drew C." <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:<ccjuv9$ivv$1@news3.infoave.net>...
> I would assume they are not as rare on the harder stuff

Seem to be rare on any NPC.

Or I'm unlucky.

Up to about 15k thugs now and I'm close to finishing all of the kits.

are you given instructions on what your supposed to get? one au'kahn blue
thread?

"Gilbert A Garza" <ggarza@woh.rr.com> wrote in message news:<%2rHc.195269$DG4.68201@fe2.columbus.rr.com>...
> are you given instructions on what your supposed to get? one au'kahn blue
> thread?

No you just get a list of peices.

Blue Rug Adeshive
Blue Rug Thread - First section
etc etc etc

10 Peices for each of the kits. (Blue Rug, Orange Rug, Gong, Nabooian
Sculpture, Glass top table)

"Chris Pollard" <chris@cdp181.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
> "Drew C." <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
> > I would assume they are not as rare on the harder stuff
> >
> Seem to be rare on any NPC.
>
> Or I'm unlucky.
>
> Up to about 15k thugs now and I'm close to finishing all of the kits.

I spent the better part of a day out at a faction playground that was
set up, and then running Janta missions. So far I've managed to find
two components to the glass table :p

I've seen more crystals drop than loot-kit parts.

- Oalan