Realtek Teaming

mbwilding

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2008
Hey I have the GA-EX38-DQ6

I need to find the Realtek LAN Teaming Driver/Utilty
I had them when I had my driver DVD but I lost it can someone please link me to them or upload them.
I have Vista 64 but any version will be appreciated.
I have been searching for a week now and it's nowhere to be found I email Gigabyte and Realtek. But they didn't help me.

Thanks

mbwilding

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2008
Thanks chechnyan, I already have the driver, all i need is the utility to be able to combine my ethernet adapters into a 2Gb link. Its called something like Realtek Teaming Utility.

mbwilding

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2008
Thanks, But like I said before I already have the drivers. I just need the teaming utility, It is seperate from the drivers.

I really appreciate that you tried thank you

infostud

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2008
My new Gigabyte board was supposed to come with this in the CD but it's missing. Does anyone have an XP 64 bit version?

jwill27

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2009

This was EXACTLY what I was looking for on mine as well. I just bought a Gigabyte UD3 board and the Driver CD that came with it had a Ethernet Diagnostic Utility instead of the Teaming Utility. I already sent an email to their Tech Support and Customer Service with the part number and revision number...hopefully someone will read it and help to pull someone's head out of their butt and put the right applications on the CD's. :) Thanks for posting the ZIP!!!!

jwill27

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2009
Cheat a little...put in a ticket on the Gigabyte support site and then will send you the zip file. :) Otherwise, keep trying on the link above until it is less busy. Bandwidth Limit Exceeded means that too many people are downloading it right now and to try again later. <shrug> Why they can't say that, I am not sure...maybe they haven't loaded Teaming... LOL!!

jkosharek

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2009
I have been trying for over a week at different times throughout the day, getting the same error message. I opened a ticket thru gigabyte and realtek. Gigabyte told me to refer to the drivers CD. Can someone send it to me or upload it for me, PLEASE.

jwill27

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2009
Sorry, I wasn't clear enough. :( When you put in the ticket to Gigabyte, let them know your driver CD doesn't have the software and you would like to use that functionality. And ask if they have a better location to get the software. I would upload it to here, but there isn't an option to attach a file to a post in this forum. :(