Sign in with
Your question

How do i upgrade my emachine computer for max gamming

Last response: in Windows 7
September 3, 2011 3:17:52 PM

Hello,i want to make my e-machine into a gamming power house but i dont know how could you help me???
September 3, 2011 3:27:11 PM

We have to know what do you have in the box,
CPU, RAM, PSU, video card, HDD
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
September 3, 2011 3:31:50 PM

Might as well buy a new computer because you would have to upgrade just about everything anyway.
m
l
Related resources
September 3, 2011 3:36:33 PM

I used to work at bestbuy and we had a customer who did upgrade his emachine. Kinda funny cuz the only thing left was the case.

Gaming machines can get into the 2000 dollar range and above and still not be "enough". let us know what games you are playing, would like to play and how much you have to spend.
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
September 3, 2011 3:38:57 PM

Just post the model # of your e-machine, and we can take it from there if you are not sure all your current hardware inside. We will have to look up the model on the manufacture's website anyway to confirm what upgrades can or cannot be done. Unfortunately, there is probably not a lot you can do, these things were not made or built to very "upgradable". They are built as basic, inexpensive home PC's for the average home office, not as gaming powerhouse's.
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
September 3, 2011 4:00:36 PM

haven't encounter someone who wants to upgrade an e-machine to a mean-machine yet. Are you sure you don't want to try the more tested clevo bare bone for laptop or a full build for a desktop?

Edit: is the emachine brand only sells desktop? (in Australia and unfamiliar with brands not sold here)
m
l
September 3, 2011 4:32:15 PM

Pyree said:
Is the emachine brand only sells desktop? (in Australia and unfamiliar with brands not sold here)

eMachines sells both desktop and laptop. It's Acer's budget brand, like HP's Compaq.
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
September 3, 2011 11:29:47 PM

oh ok, thanks zenithcs
m
l
!