4870x2 Pre-Order $469 at Bestbuy.com

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8986225&type=product&id=1218005635566 for those of you interested in the card. Not sure on release date, but by far the best price I've seen around.
11 answers Last reply
More about 4870x2 order bestbuy
  1. that is a really good deal!
    on the site it says arrival date between 8/15 and 8/22 for those interested
  2. Wow that is a pretty amazing offer, $80 less then all other retailers.
  3. Only down side would be adding the tax. Still an awesome deal though!
  4. I jumped on it since I am a BB reward zone silver member (rewards points) and had ~$140 in gift cards burning a hole in my pocket. Says the item is going to be released on 8/15. Best part to me is that it is visiontek and they have lifetime warranty. With taxes and shipping($5.99), total was $514. Still $50 cheaper than anywhere else I have seen not counting shipping from those places.
  5. adding the tax would get the price goes up as high as 550$. its basically priced at the same price as the other retailers.
  6. concrum said:
    adding the tax would get the price goes up as high as 550$. its basically priced at the same price as the other retailers.



    Holy**** what world do you live in? You are figuring on ~16% sales tax? ($470 + $6 shipping)*1.16(tax) = $552.16

    I dont know about you, but tax in my area is 8%
  7. sciggy said:
    Holy**** what world do you live in? You are figuring on ~16% sales tax? ($470 + $6 shipping)*1.16(tax) = $552.16

    I dont know about you, but tax in my area is 8%



    you should use the tax where u buy the product from, not the tax in your area. and 16-19% tax is very common in Europe
  8. concrum said:
    you should use the tax where u buy the product from, not the tax in your area. and 16-19% tax is very common in Europe


    Last time I checked bestbuy.com didn't ship to Europe. And may I ask why you are always trying to find the negative side of everything that someone posts about this card? Its getting quite old.
  9. concrum said:
    you should use the tax where u buy the product from, not the tax in your area. and 16-19% tax is very common in Europe


    Dude you're slipping.
    Your Fanboism usually cuts the edge, so I've let it slide, but unless you can point out a Best Buy from that site located in Europe, you're going to need to vacation your fanboi ways.
  10. Thats a good deal even including tax....

    Its one thing good with vistiontek... You don't need to worry about warranty

    Diamond is a year.. The others 2.
  11. Amazing price for a just released card. The mail order places look like a rip off now.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Graphics