7300GT problem..

goffie

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2008
hi all;
ima newbie here and got few question for u guys :)

I have been using winfast 7300 GT tdh extreme since march 2007..For last 2 months it caused a lot of problems for me..At first plan i should say that it's fan s working well and i aint have any problems about temperature(46-48c idle,70c on load).I cleaned up the whole card and lowered the gpu speed 520 to 470 still got the problems..heres the fully-detailed story:

As said i started to have problems about it like 2 months ago..Games which i ve been playin for 1 year turned into garbage..Cuz graphics started to change weirdly.Pro Evolation Soccer 08 which i could play w/o any problems started to turn like this
offffffffffko6.jpg

race driver got the same issue aswell
hatavg4.jpg

Colors change blue-red sometimes even i play counter strike which isnt a big deal for any kinda vga..

So why could it happen?i upgraded to newest driver,my older ones etc etc..is there anything i can do? should it be about overheating of gpu?
thanks in advance
peace....

sarwar_r87

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2008
it is playing grid an i asume at a very good fps coz its hard to play a race game thats a slideshow.......m impresed.....

try to check gpu temp and also update driver....

other than that, its time to get a new card.....even a 2600pro would increase ur performance ten fold

goffie

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2008
it seems it ll die soonxD time to get a newer one as u guys said..aight then thers nothin to do..thx for ur suggestions..appreciated