Camera Angle Question

Howdy,

I am wondering if it's possible to take a screenshot of my character from
so that I can see the front of it.
Any constructive help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Kohei
5 answers Last reply
More about camera angle question
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    You can spin the camera so that you can be "face to face" with your hero. I
    use the scroll button on my mouse (not scroll up or down, but click down and
    move the mouse left and right)

    Hope this helps,
    Christian

    "jameth" <ptlfan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Howdy,
    >
    > I am wondering if it's possible to take a screenshot of my character from
    > so that I can see the front of it.
    > Any constructive help would be greatly appreciated.
    >
    > Thank you,
    > Kohei
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    "Christian MacLauchlan" <ssjchristian@verizon.net> wrote in

    > You can spin the camera so that you can be "face to face" with your
    > hero. I use the scroll button on my mouse (not scroll up or down, but
    > click down and move the mouse left and right)
    >
    > Hope this helps,
    > Christian
    >

    > "jameth" <ptlfan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Howdy,
    >>
    >> I am wondering if it's possible to take a screenshot of my character
    >> from so that I can see the front of it.
    >> Any constructive help would be greatly appreciated.
    >>
    >> Thank you,
    >> Kohei

    Thank you!!
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    "Christian MacLauchlan" <ssjchristian@verizon.net> wrote:
    > You can spin the camera so that you can be "face to face" with your
    > hero. I use the scroll button on my mouse (not scroll up or down, but
    > click down and move the mouse left and right)

    And if you're clever about positioning your char against a wall or
    something, you can even get upskirt shots.

    Uh, so I've heard, you understand.

    --
    -= Victory Server =-
    -= Shenanigunner: Level 39 Natural Tanker, Fire/SS, M

    "jameth" <ptlfan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    | Howdy,
    |
    | I am wondering if it's possible to take a screenshot of my character from
    | so that I can see the front of it.
    | Any constructive help would be greatly appreciated.
    |
    | Thank you,
    | Kohei

    Click the onscreen OPTIONS choice in the MENU, there will be keybind
    options under the second tab which will allow you to map a key to camera
    positions (another key can be set to reset the camera position).
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    jameth <ptlfan@hotmail.com> wrote:
    > I am wondering if it's possible to take a screenshot of my character
    > from so that I can see the front of it.
    > Any constructive help would be greatly appreciated.

    See the bind guide at the URL below for detailed stuff. In short, though,
    use these convenient keys for camera motion:

    /bind RBUTTON "+mouse_look"
    /bind CTRL+RBUTTON "camreset"
    /bind SHIFT+RBUTTON "camreset"
    /bind ALT+RBUTTON "+camrotate"

    Hold down the right mouse button to look around while moving.

    Alt+right button to move the camera viewpoint.

    Ctrl+right button or Shift+right button to reset the camera view to
    normal.

    --
    -= Victory Server =-
    -= Shenanigunner: Level 39 Natural Tanker, Fire/SS, M
    -= Sgt Glory B: Level 31 Tech Blaster, Electric/Energy, F
    -= Mr Cellophane: Level 27 Natural Scrapper, MA/SR, M
    -= R A Heinlein: Level 19 Science Controller, Ill/Rad, M
    -= Mariah Carey: Level 5 Mut Defender, Sonic/Sonic, F
    -= Justice Server =-
    -= Jazz-Man: Level 8 Natural Blaster, AR/Devs, M
    -= See you on HEROICA! - http://www.dgath.com/coh/
    -= The UPDATED v1.00 Keybind & Macro Guide is now available!

Cameras Games Video Games