Camera Angle Question

Howdy,

I am wondering if it's possible to take a screenshot of my character from
so that I can see the front of it.
Any constructive help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Kohei

You can spin the camera so that you can be "face to face" with your hero. I
use the scroll button on my mouse (not scroll up or down, but click down and
move the mouse left and right)

Hope this helps,
Christian

"Christian MacLauchlan" <ssjchristian@verizon.net> wrote in

> You can spin the camera so that you can be "face to face" with your
> hero. I use the scroll button on my mouse (not scroll up or down, but
> click down and move the mouse left and right)
>
> Hope this helps,
> Christian
>

> "jameth" <ptlfan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Howdy,
>>
>> I am wondering if it's possible to take a screenshot of my character
>> from so that I can see the front of it.
>> Any constructive help would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>> Thank you,
>> Kohei

Thank you!!

"Christian MacLauchlan" <ssjchristian@verizon.net> wrote:
> You can spin the camera so that you can be "face to face" with your
> hero. I use the scroll button on my mouse (not scroll up or down, but
> click down and move the mouse left and right)

And if you're clever about positioning your char against a wall or
something, you can even get upskirt shots.

Uh, so I've heard, you understand.

--
-= Victory Server =-
-= Shenanigunner: Level 39 Natural Tanker, Fire/SS, M

"jameth" <ptlfan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
| Howdy,
|
| I am wondering if it's possible to take a screenshot of my character from
| so that I can see the front of it.
| Any constructive help would be greatly appreciated.
|
| Thank you,
| Kohei

Click the onscreen OPTIONS choice in the MENU, there will be keybind
options under the second tab which will allow you to map a key to camera
positions (another key can be set to reset the camera position).

jameth <ptlfan@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I am wondering if it's possible to take a screenshot of my character
> from so that I can see the front of it.
> Any constructive help would be greatly appreciated.

See the bind guide at the URL below for detailed stuff. In short, though,
use these convenient keys for camera motion:

/bind RBUTTON "+mouse_look"
/bind CTRL+RBUTTON "camreset"
/bind SHIFT+RBUTTON "camreset"
/bind ALT+RBUTTON "+camrotate"

Hold down the right mouse button to look around while moving.

Alt+right button to move the camera viewpoint.

Ctrl+right button or Shift+right button to reset the camera view to
normal.