So... how do I become a Jedi?

Last response: in Video Games
July 2, 2004 2:35:26 AM

All the smuggler pushback bullcrap has made me almost stop playing... Now
that there's a new Jedi system, I might decide to make a new character to
hold me until JTL comes out and I can maybe start smuggling. Say I start a
new character. What would put me on the fast track to a Jedi?

Anthony Giampa; Imperiai2@cox.net
In the year 2000: "...The American bald eagle will be taken off the
protective species list,
not because it's no longer endangered, but because it is a douchebag." --
David Duchovney

More about : jedi

Anonymous
July 2, 2004 12:39:18 PM

First, wait, then wait some more... After you have finished waiting, then
you have to do the special waiting quest. Wait for yourself to finish the
waiting quest, then when you have waited enough, wait for SOE to implement
publish 12. Then maybe wait some more I guess.

"Anthony Giampa" <Imperiai2@cox.net> wrote in message
> All the smuggler pushback bullcrap has made me almost stop playing... Now
> that there's a new Jedi system, I might decide to make a new character to
> hold me until JTL comes out and I can maybe start smuggling. Say I start a
> new character. What would put me on the fast track to a Jedi?

> Anthony Giampa; Imperiai2@cox.net
> In the year 2000: "...The American bald eagle will be taken off the
> protective species list,
> not because it's no longer endangered, but because it is a douchebag." --
> David Duchovney

Anonymous
July 2, 2004 4:58:44 PM

I don't get it... (non sarchastic response to sarchastic answer) What will
more waiting do me? The whole idea is that I fill the next few months with
sweet Jedi-ness, not wait even more.

"EggBert" <EggzRnice@the.henhouse.Bok> wrote in message
> First, wait, then wait some more... After you have finished waiting, then
> you have to do the special waiting quest. Wait for yourself to finish the
> waiting quest, then when you have waited enough, wait for SOE to implement
> publish 12. Then maybe wait some more I guess.
>

> "Anthony Giampa" <Imperiai2@cox.net> wrote in message
> > All the smuggler pushback bullcrap has made me almost stop playing...
Now
> > that there's a new Jedi system, I might decide to make a new character
> > hold me until JTL comes out and I can maybe start smuggling. Say I start
> > new character. What would put me on the fast track to a Jedi?
> >
> > --
> >
> > --
> > Anthony Giampa; Imperiai2@cox.net
> > In the year 2000: "...The American bald eagle will be taken off the
> > protective species list,
> > not because it's no longer endangered, but because it is a
douchebag." --
> > David Duchovney

July 2, 2004 11:38:15 PM

"Anthony Giampa" <Imperiai2@cox.net> wrote in
news:D 7jFc.13657$Qj6.7796@fed1read05:

> I don't get it... (non sarchastic response to sarchastic answer) What
> will more waiting do me? The whole idea is that I fill the next few
> months with sweet Jedi-ness, not wait even more.

They did Part I, that is changes affecting those who already became Jedi
(through holo-grind). The new way to become Jedi (quest-oriented) should
be in Part II. Hopefully next Publish.

Xael
Anonymous
July 3, 2004 3:05:35 AM

Any word if there is a limit to the number of Jedi per/server? If there isnt
a limit, everyone and their pet wookie will be jedi.

> They did Part I, that is changes affecting those who already became Jedi
> (through holo-grind). The new way to become Jedi (quest-oriented) should
> be in Part II. Hopefully next Publish.
>
> Xael
Anonymous
July 3, 2004 3:24:38 AM

You now have to wait for publish 10 and do the jedi quest

Your main char will become force sentive and then can be trained to use the
glowing stick

"Anthony Giampa" <Imperiai2@cox.net> wrote in message
news:D 7jFc.13657$Qj6.7796@fed1read05...
> I don't get it... (non sarchastic response to sarchastic answer) What will
> more waiting do me? The whole idea is that I fill the next few months with
> sweet Jedi-ness, not wait even more.

> Anthony Giampa; Imperiai2@cox.net
> In the year 2000: "...The American bald eagle will be taken off the
> protective species list,
> not because it's no longer endangered, but because it is a douchebag." --
> David Duchovney
>

> "EggBert" <EggzRnice@the.henhouse.Bok> wrote in message
> > First, wait, then wait some more... After you have finished waiting,
then
> > you have to do the special waiting quest. Wait for yourself to finish
the
> > waiting quest, then when you have waited enough, wait for SOE to
implement
> > publish 12. Then maybe wait some more I guess.
> >

> > "Anthony Giampa" <Imperiai2@cox.net> wrote in message
> > > All the smuggler pushback bullcrap has made me almost stop playing...
> Now
> > > that there's a new Jedi system, I might decide to make a new character
> > > hold me until JTL comes out and I can maybe start smuggling. Say I
start
> > > new character. What would put me on the fast track to a Jedi?
> > >
> > > --
> > >
> > > --
> > > Anthony Giampa; Imperiai2@cox.net
> > > In the year 2000: "...The American bald eagle will be taken off the
> > > protective species list,
> > > not because it's no longer endangered, but because it is a
> douchebag." --
> > > David Duchovney

Anonymous
July 3, 2004 2:19:07 PM

"Drew C." <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Any word if there is a limit to the number of Jedi per/server? If there
isnt
> a limit, everyone and their pet wookie will be jedi.

There is no limit at the lower levels but the higher levels
Anonymous
July 9, 2004 8:08:43 PM

Lol, just my words :)

/123qwe