RE If 14-days trial is over, what to do next ?

Tags:
  • Games
  • Servers
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
July 3, 2004 6:07:24 AM

Go to the station web site. There you can purchase the game and when star the game you purchase the subscription through the game interface with a credit card or a game card you purchase in the store. Im not sure exactly where to go on the staton site because i bought the game before trials but I know it can be done, im a officer in the crypt guild on the kauri server and we have several trial players that bought the game and they still have the same toon.

More about : days trial

Anonymous
July 13, 2004 4:25:50 AM

I believe what you need to do is to sign into your account on the station site,
then you edit your account info with the new payment info and game code. That
should bring your current account up to status to play. I'm about to have to do
the same thing, and that's what I believe I read about it.

"Kainus" <Kainus@yahoo.com> wrote in message
: Go to the station web site. There you can purchase the game and when star the
game you purchase the subscription through the game interface with a credit card
or a game card you purchase in the store. Im not sure exactly where to go on the
staton site because i bought the game before trials but I know it can be done,
im a officer in the crypt guild on the kauri server and we have several trial
players that bought the game and they still have the same toon.
:
:
Anonymous
July 13, 2004 12:10:31 PM

> I believe what you need to do is to sign into your account on the station
site,
> then you edit your account info with the new payment info and game code.
That
> should bring your current account up to status to play. I'm about to have
to do
> the same thing, and that's what I believe I read about it.

No, its not enough. When the trial is over you have to buy retail SWG,
because this trial CD-key will expired, and cannot be used anymore. I was
trial user and after that I had to buy full game, thats all. But good thing
is that you will _not_ lose your character. Just subscribe with new retail
cd-key and you can contiune to play.
Anonymous
July 13, 2004 4:48:50 PM

I thought I read in the post that the guy had already gotten a retail copy, and
wanted to know how to keep his account. I based my reply on that. My mistake.

!