RE If 14-days trial is over, what to do next ?

Go to the station web site. There you can purchase the game and when star the game you purchase the subscription through the game interface with a credit card or a game card you purchase in the store. Im not sure exactly where to go on the staton site because i bought the game before trials but I know it can be done, im a officer in the crypt guild on the kauri server and we have several trial players that bought the game and they still have the same toon.
3 answers Last reply
More about days trial over
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    I believe what you need to do is to sign into your account on the station site,
    then you edit your account info with the new payment info and game code. That
    should bring your current account up to status to play. I'm about to have to do
    the same thing, and that's what I believe I read about it.

    "Kainus" <Kainus@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    : Go to the station web site. There you can purchase the game and when star the
    game you purchase the subscription through the game interface with a credit card
    or a game card you purchase in the store. Im not sure exactly where to go on the
    staton site because i bought the game before trials but I know it can be done,
    im a officer in the crypt guild on the kauri server and we have several trial
    players that bought the game and they still have the same toon.
    :
    :
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    > I believe what you need to do is to sign into your account on the station
    site,
    > then you edit your account info with the new payment info and game code.
    That
    > should bring your current account up to status to play. I'm about to have
    to do
    > the same thing, and that's what I believe I read about it.

    No, its not enough. When the trial is over you have to buy retail SWG,
    because this trial CD-key will expired, and cannot be used anymore. I was
    trial user and after that I had to buy full game, thats all. But good thing
    is that you will _not_ lose your character. Just subscribe with new retail
    cd-key and you can contiune to play.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    I thought I read in the post that the guy had already gotten a retail copy, and
    wanted to know how to keep his account. I based my reply on that. My mistake.

    "met" <met@rtr.com> wrote in message news:ccvuco$gmn$1@inews.gazeta.pl...
    : > I believe what you need to do is to sign into your account on the station
    : site,
    : > then you edit your account info with the new payment info and game code.
    : That
    : > should bring your current account up to status to play. I'm about to have
    : to do
    : > the same thing, and that's what I believe I read about it.
    :
    : No, its not enough. When the trial is over you have to buy retail SWG,
    : because this trial CD-key will expired, and cannot be used anymore. I was
    : trial user and after that I had to buy full game, thats all. But good thing
    : is that you will _not_ lose your character. Just subscribe with new retail
    : cd-key and you can contiune to play.
    :
    :

Games Servers Video Games