Runner Error

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.accessibility,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

Can someone please tell me what the following error message means:

Runner Error

Runner file name (fspex.exe) lacks a '-' (the app id separator)

OK

Thanks for your time & help

Bruce
1 answer Last reply
More about runner error
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.accessibility,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

    fspex.exe looks like part of backweb.

    Sometimes used by Adware/Foistware: BackWeb Client
    http://www.cexx.org/dlgli.htm

    BackWeb
    http://www.pestpatrol.com/PestInfo/b/backweb.asp

    Backweb Removal
    http://www.iamnotageek.com/a/359-p1.php

    runner error:invalid backweb
    http://www.easydesksoftware.com/common.htm#Backweb

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:eIxbMG1qFHA.3620@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl,
    Me2Ewe <blaray@gmail.com> hunted and pecked:
    > Can someone please tell me what the following error message means:
    >

    > Runner Error
    >
    > Runner file name (fspex.exe) lacks a '-' (the app id separator)
    >
    > OK
    >

    > Thanks for your time & help
    >
    > Bruce

Microsoft Customization Error Message Windows XP