Runner Error

August 27, 2005 7:51:58 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.accessibility,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

Can someone please tell me what the following error message means:

Runner Error

Runner file name (fspex.exe) lacks a '-' (the app id separator)

OK

Thanks for your time & help

Bruce

More about : runner error

Anonymous
August 27, 2005 9:34:08 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.accessibility,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

fspex.exe looks like part of backweb.

Sometimes used by Adware/Foistware: BackWeb Client
http://www.cexx.org/dlgli.htm

BackWeb
http://www.pestpatrol.com/PestInfo/b/backweb.asp

Backweb Removal