Mid tower case that can house a 360 rad?

Just like the title says. I want to go watercooling and need a case for it. I've found two full-tower ones that I like (HAF 932 and Cosmos S), but they are huge... I have just 2 HDDs and one DVD writer and I'm not going to go crossfire/sli route, so I don't really need a full-tower. I want to watercool the GPU as well once the second gen of DX11 cards hits the market and I'm going to need a 360 rad for that.

So, is there any mid-tower big enough to house a 360 rad?
7 answers Last reply
More about tower case house
  1. Get the haf 932 if you want to watercool... you are going to need the space....
  2. I would actually be leaning towards the Cosmos as I like its design, but still, it's a big bastard. Anyone knows a mid-tower for watercooling?
  3. Antec Nine Hundred Two
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129058&Tpk=Antec%20902

but after shipping charges you endup paying more or less what the haf costs.... IMO it would be a no-brainer to get the haf....

The Cosmos has flaws and the airflow is no where close to the haf 932.....
  4. Thanks for the replies, man. It looks like I'll have to get a bigger case then.
    What do you mean by flaws? I've done a lot of research on the Cosmos and I never came across any review pointing out any serious flaws with this case. I don't really like the HAF, I'm a bit too old for that kind of design, lol.
  5. Well nothing serious but it has for examples very sharp edges (hd cage), heavy, no fan on the side panel, etc.... some will call them minor flaws... I call them big flaws....

If you like the case overall I say go for it.....
  6. Just for the record: Cosmos S has a 200mm fan on the side panel. ;)
  7. yep you are 100% right and I am 100% wrong.....

I thought we were talking about this case :

and I still would be wrong again.... disregard my comment....hehe helping too many at the same time can severely impair ones ability to be 100% correct all the time....lol..... :pfff:

Cosmos S..... Cosmos S...... Yes a hell of a case made my a hell of a company...

Ask a new question

Read More

Water Cooling Cases Overclocking Product