I use WinXP with IE6/SP2. I have a several HTML webpages that include java
applets and open fine from my website. However, one webpage which includes
an applet doesn't open on my computer. I have double-checked my IE browser
settings and fully enabled every setting pertaining to all scripting I could
find__ yet I feel that I must be missing something. Please help.
--
Sincerely,
Jack Nation

Clark

Distinguished
May 19, 2004

OK, this is a little confusing. Do you have a website and you are
trying to get one of your pages to work, or are you browsing the pages
and one won't work.

Maybe a firewall is blocking it. Some scripts can do funny things.

Clark