Webpage open on my computer

I use WinXP with IE6/SP2. I have a several HTML webpages that include java
applets and open fine from my website. However, one webpage which includes
an applet doesn't open on my computer. I have double-checked my IE browser
settings and fully enabled every setting pertaining to all scripting I could
find__ yet I feel that I must be missing something. Please help.
--
Sincerely,
Jack Nation

    OK, this is a little confusing. Do you have a website and you are
    trying to get one of your pages to work, or are you browsing the pages
    and one won't work.

    Maybe a firewall is blocking it. Some scripts can do funny things.

    Clark

    Jack Nation wrote:
    > I use WinXP with IE6/SP2. I have a several HTML webpages that include java
    > applets and open fine from my website. However, one webpage which includes
    > an applet doesn't open on my computer. I have double-checked my IE browser
    > settings and fully enabled every setting pertaining to all scripting I could
    > find__ yet I feel that I must be missing something. Please help.

Internet Explorer Computers Windows XP