Green Diamonds

I neeed to find these to make a Noble's crest for a customer. I don't know
where to find them.
thanks
Cynnamon

On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 16:26:41 GMT, "Chey" <cheyjc@houston.rr.com>
wrote:

>I neeed to find these to make a Noble's crest for a customer. I don't know
>where to find them.
>thanks
>Cynnamon

These are a resource that spawns just like steek and gemstones and the
like. I mined some up way back when I first started mining and sold em
to an Architect. I don't remember them spawning back again thought.

:) I got a bunch today in coronet on chilastra!
I was so excited. I bougth 30 K of the green diamond and 20 k of the Plexi
whatever:) lol

Cyn
<Skinner1@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 16:26:41 GMT, "Chey" <cheyjc@houston.rr.com>
> wrote:
>
> >I neeed to find these to make a Noble's crest for a customer. I don't
know
> >where to find them.
> >thanks
> >Cynnamon
> >

> These are a resource that spawns just like steek and gemstones and the
> like. I mined some up way back when I first started mining and sold em
> to an Architect. I don't remember them spawning back again thought.

Gratz :)

Obitrotzu Ossko
Pack Master / Trickshot
Warrant Officer I - Rebel Alliance