So whats the verdict?

Is this game worth buying yet?

--
Need someone to show you how to install your network?
We will show you simply, no jargon!

Full video and screen capture tutorial

Visit www.ShowMeSimply.com for more information.

Get the 14-day trial and find out for yourself.

> Is this game worth buying yet?
>

> --
> Need someone to show you how to install your network?
> We will show you simply, no jargon!
>
> Full video and screen capture tutorial
>
> Visit www.ShowMeSimply.com for more information.

On Mon, 5 Jul 2004 21:53:14 +0100, "BILLYNOSE"
<billy_lists@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Is this game worth buying yet?

We get one of these questions about every month. Nobody can answer
that question but you.

For me... the answer is Yes. Definatly.

For you? Who knows??

Dak

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2003

Are you GOOD LOOKING ?
I guess - that's relative and in the eyes of the beholder. You've got even
more of an opportunity to try the game yourself with the 14 days free trial
and make up your own mind. You might like fries and ketchup while I like
fries and mayo....I dunno what you like more you know what I like so how can
I can tell you if it's worth for YOU to buy it......