How do I keep my printing on with my Fax when I'll not on line..?
Will this work without, being on line?
--
JCH

James C Harris, Jr. wrote:
> How do I keep my printing on with my Fax when I'll not on line..?
> Will this work without, being on line?

You will need to provide a little (LOT) more detail.
In other words - what?

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

James

If you use something like a Word fax template, you can save your fax
documents until (and after) you have sent them..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User