Software question.

G

Hello,
I work at a Doctors office we keep a record of each patient typed on a 3 x 5 index cards. is there a computer program out there that will let me make these 3x5 index cards on the computer and printer??

This isn't such a problem anymore with modern printers.

In your printer options, you can select either to print to envelopes and define the envelope to be 3x5 or maybe a 4x6 picture. If choosing the picture, remember to print 'landscape' mode. Printers usually will switch to landscape for envelopes by themselves.

What is the make/model of the printer? Maybe can look up things from knowing that.

shenuna

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2010
Somebody maybe want to know how to edit the avi video .
AVIs are the standard encoding format for DivX movies - a popular form of video for Internet downloads.
Many friends would like to edit parts of AVIs for re-uploading to the Internet or to save space on their hard drives.
Now Video Editor can help you to edit avi video such as trim avi video, crop avi video, add effect to avi video.
edit-avi-with-timeline.jpg

You can directly import avi video to avi video editor, and edit avi video with trimming avi, cropping avi video and so on.

If you are going to start using a computer for this, why not just create a system to keep the records electronic? Saving the records in the computer, then printing out the cards to once again store them in a box is a bit redundant. Computer record anyone can search (if you setup permissions), and you are not wasting paper and ink anymore. I work for a hospital, and there is a huge push to get rid of paper records in the industry. We have quite a few full time employees who pretty much scan in paper records to our servers all day long to get rid of the giant paper piles that no-one looks at again anyway.